PDA

View Full Version : nic panels

ashleycat
10-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Do they have a new kind out now? I've seen some recently that look like they have screens. Well, on pics anyways. I have the old ones. Do the new ones hold in the poo better? I have TONS of the old ones I'm not using. I plan on using them soon tho. But I would like to use the new pretty ones! Those seem more visually appealing. Especially if we have company. Hubby likes his house nice lol. Well.. who wouldn't? lol.

buttercup132
10-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Do they have a new kind out now? I've seen some recently that look like they have screens. Well, on pics anyways. I have the old ones. Do the new ones hold in the poo better? I have TONS of the old ones I'm not using. I plan on using them soon tho. But I would like to use the new pretty ones! Those seem more visually appealing. Especially if we have company. Hubby likes his house nice lol. Well.. who wouldn't? lol.If the bunny is litter trained then poop being on the bottom shouldnt be a problem, even if it isnt you can still train it. Putting crapet down on the bottom of the tiles would be better seeing as the ones with more lines hurt there feet and can give them sore hocks.

ashleycat
10-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I know all about that lol. She still sometimes leaves territorial droppings. Most goes in the box. I don't want to put carpet, because I know she can sink her teeth into it. She isn't spayed yet, but plan on it soon. So she still sprays every now and then. so carpet isnt good for that either right now. She's very active.