PDA

View Full Version : Hot off the presses, a Hugito update

Lobodeb
10-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Hello PT!

Mommy says she's going to try to do better about getting on PT, but she says it hard now that I'm so mobile and active. She's busier than ever at work too so she can't log on from there either.

I'm making her post this update and then she has to go to bed, baby's orders.

First of all, I am a boy through and through. Mommy says I'm into everything and can't sit still to save my life. I'm always movin and a shakin! I went to the doctor for my 9 month check up and she says I'm very cute and very big. I weigh 26 lbs. and in the 90th percentile, but my height has slowed down quite a bit. I'm 29 1/2 inches and in the 50th percentile. It's nothing to be worried about yet, the doctor says I just may not be very tall. I am crawling and just day before yesterday, started cruising on furniture. There's no holding back now! I also have 8 teeth! Mommy says I'm still a very good baby. I NEVER cry. If I cry once a week that's a lot. Mommy can't even remember the last time I cried before Maggy bit me in the face.

I love the doggies but I especially love the kitty. He's very soft and he lets me pull him and pat him. Mommy doesn't let me do that too much, though because my suction cup hands are like a magnet to his fur. She says it hurts Sammy too, and we don't want that. He still has his claws and can scratch me. I don't think he would though, because he's a nice kitty.

Mommy says that PT likes pictures, so I'll have her post some and a video too.

This is me acting silly. Mommy always sings funny songs, gets me to smile and then comes the flashy thing. Do you like my Rasta hat?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/100_1038.jpg

This one is of me and my cousin Isaac. He's only 2 but his a very big boy like me. Must be in the genes.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/100_1019.jpg

And this one is of my girlfriend Khythzia. Isn't she pretty? She's 4 months older than me, but I like older women. ;)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/100_0995.jpg

And here's a video of me and Emma. I'm trying to crawl, but she's in my way.

Silly doggy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utmDDDh6_M)

I think that's it for now.

Thanks for your time!

Aspen and Misty
10-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh my! Isn't he a handsom boy! I loved the video, what a good girl Emma is!

Please post more pictures more often, he is absolutly a doll!

Ashley

Toby's my baby
10-17-2006, 09:52 AM
What a beautiful boy you are Hugito!! Thank you for forcing your mom to update us, what a naughty mom she is...not sharing you with us!! *she must be very greedy..??* ;) Your big smile is priceless, what a handsome man, Khythzia is very lucky!

Make sure your mommy reads this, and maybe she'll get the hint to post more pictures of you SOON! ;)

caseysmom
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Oh Hugito thank you so much for the update. I can't believe your 9 months old...I predicted you'd be the ladies man and see you already have an older woman :D

gini
10-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Just look at that smile - and check out those dimples - and all of your brand new teeth.

When you get older - you are going to just slay the ladies..............

What a handsome little man you are.

Cataholic
10-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Hugito, you are one adorable baby boy!!! Thanks for sending some shots our way.

krazyaboutkatz
10-17-2006, 11:35 AM
He sure is adorable.:) Thanks for giving us an update on him.:)

In the video, did I see a dog walk by with a diaper on or am I just seeing things?:confused:

Lobodeb
10-17-2006, 11:47 AM
In the video, did I see a dog walk by with a diaper on or am I just seeing things?:confused:

Yes, she's got an incontinence problem. She's very old.

Ginger's Mom
10-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Oh Hugito, I am so glad you were able to get some computer time. ;) You are such a handsome boy; I love the first photo of you. :D And may I say your taste in girlfriends is impeccable, she is beautiful.

The video is adorable. What a very good girl Emma is.

Lobodeb
10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Hugito wanted me to thank everyone for your kind words.

kimlovescats
10-17-2006, 11:21 PM
What a cute little boy he is!!! I love that big grin! :D

Glacier
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Oh, he is just too cute! That smile could melt ice!!