PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mercadies (aka Shadow) (pics)

zoomer
10-16-2006, 05:42 PM
No, she's not mine, LOL. But Sarah (Warahgirl1995) and I were walking when she came over and we saw a black kitty that was just about to get ran over by a Mercadies car :eek: ! She was really friendly and let us sit down and pet her. She purred and rubbed up against you. She followed us half way home but then went into someone's garage (her owner's) and they were talking about her (yes, we were listening :o ). They were saying "I think Shadow's pregnant", "No Shadow's a boy", and then the girl said, "Well HE'S pregnant", LOL. I thought to too because she was really fat. But here are some pictures of her.....

catmandu
10-16-2006, 05:49 PM
What a Big Beautiful Black Cat, and its a shame that hes running loose where some day he will not be fast enough, and will be hurt by a car.
You should have mentioned that close escape to his Guardians to see if they care.

zoomer
10-16-2006, 06:06 PM
What a Big Beautiful Black Cat, and its a shame that hes running loose where some day he will not be fast enough, and will be hurt by a car.
You should have mentioned that close escape to his Guardians to see if they care.

Yeah, he sure is big! It wasn't too close of an encounter with the car, but I would have menchioned it to their owners if they were out longer.

Laura's Babies
10-16-2006, 06:10 PM
That is much to beautiful a baby to be outside... He/she does look well taken care of tho.

zoomer
10-16-2006, 06:25 PM
That is much to beautiful a baby to be outside... He/she does look well taken care of tho.

Yeah, she looked well taken care of to me, too, so she's definetly a loved family pet.

Freedom
10-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Boy or girl, that black one is GORGEOUS!!!!

kimlovescats
10-16-2006, 08:28 PM
What a beautiful / handsome kitty! :)