PDA

View Full Version : How do you make all of the neat pics??

Heather78418
10-16-2006, 04:13 PM
I love all of your pictures for your animals ... How in the world did you do them??Sorry my eight year old daughter is more computer savvy than me..:o I would love any help....I want to showcase my babies too.

Jessika
10-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Well if you aren't as technologically advanced as teh rest of us (I'm not that good at making siggies, either, hehe) you can always ask someone else to make one for you. Oftentimes there are many people who are bored and would be more than happy to help!

Dorothy39
10-16-2006, 04:20 PM
While I still haven't perfected posting pictures, I did learn how to post thumb nails.

By strolling on down to Town Hall, you can read several threads that pertain to posting pictures from several different files.

I don't have any computer savoy either :rolleyes:

But, I do look forward to seeing any picture that you can post!!!! :cool:

Laura's Babies
10-16-2006, 04:29 PM
First, you have to have pictures... Got any of your babies?

Next, get them online somehow... store them on a place like Photobucket.com or Imagestation.com. There are more, these are the 2 that I use. They are free to use. Let us know when you get that far! (Or you can post as attachments)

(If you don't have a digital camera, wal mart will make you a CD of your pictures so you can get them on your computer)

catmandu
10-16-2006, 05:27 PM
The only way that I can post Photos is that I was on the phone to My Hero Jen Luckenbach, and she talked me through the procedure, twice.
Once you get your pictures on Photo Bucket, then the rest is easy, if Jen spells it out for you.
Thank You Jen.