PDA

View Full Version : Abby and Pouncer's peace treaty

catnapper
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
is totally over :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/windowfight.jpg

Somebody must be feeling all better because he's been a terror lately. A sweet boy, but he loves to pick on Abby. I swear he lays about planning on the new ways he'll get to her. No sooner did hse jump out of the cat tree did he jump up.

But thats ok, because Harry's been picking on Pouncer in return :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/HarrysRevenge.jpg
(man I wish I had the flash on for that shot!)

jenluckenbach
10-16-2006, 10:03 AM
I didn't know Harry could levitate! :confused:

When did you get the cat tree???

Love the airplane ears in the first picture. :D

catnapper
10-16-2006, 10:31 AM
I didn't know Harry could levitate! :confused:

When did you get the cat tree???

Love the airplane ears in the first picture. :D
Harry is a special boy! Defies the laws of gravity and physics with his never ending stomach ;)

The tree was pulled out of the dumpster at work - a customer returned it after their cat didn't like it and their dog peed on it. I figure the dog peeing on it was the real reason it was returned. Anyhow, they couldn't sell a peed-on cat tree so they marked it out as damaged and I pulled it out of the dumpster. A little enzyme cleaner and nobody here noticed it was peed on.... and Allen hasn't peed on it (yet)

Laura's Babies
10-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Both of those are amazing shots! I like how they came out. (Don't ya just love those dumpster finds??)

kimlovescats
10-16-2006, 12:52 PM
What adorable pictures! Nawtee Pouncer, I'm glad you're feeling up to your old mischevious self! ;)

catmandu
10-16-2006, 05:14 PM
I love things that people throw out that I can save from going into a land fill.
The Cats love the Cat Tower I found, and the wide Office Chair, that a business threw out.
They just love soft places to sleep on.
And I thought by the title that your Cats had actually signed a treaty.
I think that theres a sort of treaty between the Found Cats , as things here are copasetic.

catlover4ever
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
DING DING DING....Round 22 and in the right hand corner we have Abby, a loveable tabby with ears to make a 747 take off in seconds....and in the left hand corner we have Pouncer...flying right up from the floor to give another round of butt whipping.