PDA

View Full Version : All Beagle Lovers come here..... (pics)

zoomer
10-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Sarah (warahgirl1995) and I were walking back from walking Georgia on the trail and saw a dog at the park in front of my house. We tried coaxing it to us but he wouldn't come. He ran over to my neighbor's Aussie pup, Kenzie, and started sniffing her. We got the leash looped around his neck and got him to trust us. Then we called the number on his tag and the owner came and got the cutie a few minutes later. By the way, his name is Freckles :D

Oh, and the last two pics are of two dogs that were sitting in their front yard like good little doggies :)

BC_MoM
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Freckles is cute! But I love the pictures of the other two dogs just sitting there. :D

luvofallhorses
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM
all 3 of them are adorable! :D

zoomer
10-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks guys! :D I see the pug & lab everday, they're such good dogs! Just sitting there, such good pups :D

Jessika
10-16-2006, 05:32 PM
forget the lab and pug, I want to see pics of the Aussie!! :P

Hehe jk, the beagle is absolutely adorable, and what good dogs the other two are!! Very well behaved.

zoomer
10-16-2006, 05:36 PM
forget the lab and pug, I want to see pics of the Aussie!! :P

LOL, I'll try to get some soon :) I see her outside in the front yard often. And she's a very good girl too, very young and stays in her yard! If she goes outside the yard all her owner has to say is "In the yard" and she backs right up right back into the grass.