PDA

View Full Version : Multiple cats on the bed.

jenluckenbach
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
OK, so 90% of my photos are my cats on my bed. :rolleyes: WELL!!! That is all they ever do! :eek: LOL.

So count the kitties????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/bedpile001.jpg

If your eyes are sharp you will see 9 cats. (including Simba)

But are you SURE!?!?!?!?

Could there be more??????

Try looking it from the other angle:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/bedpile2.jpg

So either my blanket has grown a tail, or Jasper is sleeping under the quilt. ;)

Catty1
10-15-2006, 03:50 PM
Heck, I'd never get a good night's sleep without MY tailed quilt! :D

Randi
10-15-2006, 04:01 PM
LOL! I did count 9 first, and before looking at the next picture, I guessed there was at least one under the blanket. Tell me, what do you do when YOU want some sleep? Do you have the heart to disturp them? ;) :D

It's so good to see they get along. :) Scritchies to them all!

catmandu
10-15-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL! I did count 9 first, and before looking at the next picture, I guessed there was at least one under the blanket. Tell me, what do you do when YOU want some sleep? Do you have the heart to disturp them? ;) :D

It's so good to see they get along. :) Scritchies to them all!
That certainly is one Great Pile Of Cats, Jen.
And its wonderful to see Simba so calmly being part of your Clowder.
It shows what LOVE and TLC will do.

kimlovescats
10-15-2006, 04:51 PM
LOL, how sweet! I figured someone HAD to be under the blanket somewhere! :D

Dorothy39
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm really in love with that quilt , how do you get a quilt to sprout a Cat Garden??? :D

I had to keep counting, thinking that there might even be 10 or 11 cats!!! I seriously wonder how in the heck I manage to go to sleep without a few cats in my own bed!!!!! :eek: :D

Laura's Babies
10-15-2006, 05:42 PM
You got me and made me bust out laughing! That was way to funny! That looked to me like a kitty pile or as close to one as I have seen since the Found Cats pile. I can't even get mine to get on the same bed! :confused:

Freedom
10-15-2006, 05:56 PM
Many of my photos are of cats on my bed, too! I really enjoy seeing these. Thanks so much!

krazyaboutkatz
10-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Great pictures. I love your cat quilt.:) It's also great to see Simba hanging out with his new siblings.:)

orangemm
10-16-2006, 04:04 AM
What a hoot! I kept counting and counting. My eyes!

How lovely that they all congregate together and that Mr. Simba is right there with the group!

catnapper
10-16-2006, 09:39 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...... though there's no room for the hoomans! Have you and Charlie decided to camp out on the floor? :p

I tell ya, I am sooo happy cooler weather is here. We had all 5 kitties in bed with us the past few nights. Two nights ago Flutter and Abby were SNUGGLING - I almost didn't believe it... I kept feeling feet (Abby's dainty feetsies and Flutter's 3 feetsies ;) ) because if you all think Pouncer, Flutter, and Abby are hard to tell apart in daylight, they're impossible to tell apart in the dark! :D Anyway, the girls were full-out snuggling with heads locked together and paws wrapped around each other. I would have gotten the camera out but I didn't feel like explaining to hubby why I was taking pictures at 2:00 in the morning!

jenluckenbach
10-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I would have gotten the camera out but I didn't feel like explaining to hubby why I was taking pictures at 2:00 in the morning!
THAT is no excuse!!! I have done it! ;)

KitCat
10-16-2006, 11:35 AM
You made me laugh!

rg_girlca
10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Oh Jen, it makes me want to try and squeeze in there somewhere just to have the experience of having that many cats on the bed with me. On my bed, the most I get is 3.

Loved the pictures. :)