PDA

View Full Version : Je vais aller à bon Paris!

Miss Z
10-15-2006, 08:07 AM
That's right!

It reads I'm going to go to good Paris for those that may not know French ;)

It's probably a little early to be posting this, but I'm not sure how long I can get on PT up 'til Thursday so I thought I might as well post it now.

From Thursday to Tuesday, I'm going on a school French trip to Paris! Of course, my bestest best friends Katherine and Victoria (otherwise known as midget gem and cavylove) are coming too, and by gawd we are gonna have such a great time!

We'll be visiting all the usual places, Eiffel Tower (by day and night), The Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame...the list goes on. Also, one of the things I'm really looking forward to is the Gallerie Lafayette, so I can spend all my dad's money!:p :D Another advantage is that we three lasses are the only girls on the trip, and as it is a safety hazard to only have one in a room, we'll be getting a triple room on the top floor with en-suite bathroom, whilst the boys will have to make do with a little double room and all share a bathroom on the same floor. Meh, life's tough :p

Of course that means I'll be gone for a while, so I'll miss you all, but I promise to take as many pics as I can :D

LOL, I keep packing then unpacking my case to see how much I can shove into it, it's already way too full now but I'm sure I'm gonna need a few more pairs of jeans...;)

GreyhoundGirl
10-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Tu es très exciter, Ca c'est bon. ;)

Enjoy your trip !

k9krazee
10-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Ahhh!! Je suis jaloux, je veux aller à Paris!

Have fun...and take lots of pictures!! :D

dogzr#1
10-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Ugh...I don't know any French!

Anyway, sounds like a buttload of fun! Hahaha, the boys are so lucky aren't they :p . Well, hope you have a great time!

moosmom
10-15-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh Zara! What a wonderful, memorable experience!! Don't forget to take lots of pictures!! Have a safe trip honey!

Love and Hugs,

Donna

Alysser
10-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Zara, that's awesome!! Have a fun and safe trip!! Take lots and LOTS of pictures. :D I can't wait to see you back with us.

Pembroke_Corgi
10-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh how exciting!! I LOVE Paris, it has to be one of my favorite cities in the whole world, and going there made me regret I took Russian instead of French! ;)

Have a wonderful time, and by all means take loads of pictures so I can live vicariously through the photos!! :D

Bengalz
10-15-2006, 11:12 AM
How exciting for you and your friends! Have a ton of fun and don't forget to share the stories and pictures with us - you know we want to hear everything ;)

Bon voyage,

Betty

Barbara
10-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Je ne suis pas jalouse comme je vais à Paris à la fin de Novembre :)

Have lots of fun :)

CagneyDog
10-15-2006, 11:58 AM
You're so lucky! I've always wanted to visit Paris.

Just curious, was this an optional trip or are there only 3 girls in your class?

Killearn Kitties
10-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh oh, are you indeed, Barbara? And just what are you doing there?
Sorry for not attempting this in French, I'm very tired tonight! ;)

Have a wonderful time, Zara. It is such a beautiful city and I am sure you will enjoy your visit.

BC_MoM
10-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Je veux aller avec vous! :( No fair.. lol
When I was in French, the farthest we went was Quebec!

Have fun, though!! :D

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

(PS - is there room in your suitcase for me?!)

Miss Z
10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks so much everyone!

(PS - is there room in your suitcase for me?!)

Ha ha, it is a pretty big suitcase! I'm sure I could squeeze you in ;)

Just curious, was this an optional trip or are there only 3 girls in your class?

Yep, the trip was optional, and you had to be good at French to get picked to go as there were only 24 spaces. Technically, there are only 2 girls in my French class, myself and Katherine, Victoria is in a different class. We are all in top set, however Katherine and I take German aswell so we have different timetables to her. There are other girls that take French but they either didn't want to go or didn't get a place. Hope that answers your question, it's a bit complicated :p

flamepony12
10-15-2006, 04:39 PM
PRENEZ-MOI!! :eek:

ah, Paris is basically my favorite place ever.

however, I might be able to go back soon,
au cours de l'hiver ou de l'été :)

some pictures I took when I was in Paris:

chocolatepuppy
10-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Have fun Zara! Yes, take a lot of pictures, then I can feel like I've been there! :D

Zippy
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Sounds like you will have a great time.We will miss you on PT.Like everone said take lots of pics

Giselle
10-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Tu as de la chance! :D Je voudrais aller à Paris aussi, mais j'ai besoin d'argent!

cyber-sibes
10-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Je voudrais accompagner vous!
(sorry if this isn't quite right - been a few years since my last French class :rolleyes: ) Have a wonderful time, and don't run out of film!

anna_66
10-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Unfortunately I don't know any french, but I do hope you have a fabulous time:)
I'll be looking forward to seeing the many wonderful pictures you take and hearing all the fun you had!

Miss Z
10-18-2006, 12:42 PM
Merci beaucoup!

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go, the train leaves at 6am tomorrow (groan) so I've got to get a lot of sleep even though I'm really excited. This is my last post on PT for 6 days, so see ya everyone! :D

iamgobsmacked
10-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Avoir un bon voyage, et une montre hors pour les restaurants qui servent la viande de cheval.

KitCat
10-18-2006, 02:09 PM
I am completely jealous!

Ginger's Mom
10-18-2006, 03:17 PM
Just seeing this now. Have a wonderful time, Zara (I am sure you will :) ). Yes, this will probably be the only trip I ever get to Paris, so take lots of pictures.

Blue_Frog
10-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Have a safe and fun trip! Looking forward to lots of pictures upon your return!

(and as a side note, don't get the french-from-france confused with the french-from-quebec ;). I was really disappointed to find out that "Zut Alors!" didn't mean anything nearly as bad as it sounded...)

GreyhoundGirl
10-18-2006, 05:08 PM
I'm comming with you.

Literally, I am, my familly deciede that we should go to France and Paris. My mom wants us to see the mona lisa. I'm a bit nervous about going over-seas, but heck, I've made it overseas (alive!) to England and Scotland, so I can make it (alive ! ) to France.

I won't see you, though. :( I'm not leaving untill X-Mas break. :(