PDA

View Full Version : Some people are even more... *2 pics*

Kfamr
10-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Amazing. Remember the thread I made expressing my joy about my community in reply to Kiara's missing?

I always knew Pet Talk was a special place, but this shows it even more.
When I got home from work today I found this in our entryway.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/omgbox.jpg

A welcome home package containing letters, gifts, and love from fellow Pet Talkers. Kiara is trying to give the box a ball, apparently.

I am in tears now, happy tears. I don't even know how to begin to thank you all.

Cathy Bogart & Jasper (Thanks for unwrapping that gift. ;) )
Corinna & The Goof Troop
Donna & those beatiful Girls
Kathy, Dorothy39 who has always been a sweetheart
Chris (& Bob & Ebby!)
Anna, Mark, and those three wonderful dogs!
Sarah and her Labbie girls
Amy, her mother Nadine, The Schnauzers and special kisses to Bebo from Ki!
Megan Williams - who I am assuming is animal_rescue? :)
Kimlovescats and all of her kitties
Pat, Star, and Sherman
Jessica, Tasha, and Tommy
Jenna and Rusty
Zoey (and Daisy? :) )
Lindsey and Justin (and their furkids, too!)
Lorraine and her fur family
Terry, who I am assuming is D&D, my fellow Floridian?
Jenn, Mike, & Sadie
Tim and his beatiful Majestic Collies
~Last but not least...
Annette, and her beatiful furkids

If I have forgotten anyone, I'm so sorry, but thank you too!

Kiara and I had a blast opening everything. She knew exactly what to do. When I went to put bandanas on her she sat right down and waited.

Here is one picture with some of her toys... She is opening up the toys from Tim and The Collies.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/kitoys.jpg

Now I'm a bad, bad person but you all will have to wait for more pictures. We are getting ready to go camping. I WILL be back sometime tomorrow, so I will have more pictures soon!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Laura's Babies
10-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I am sorry I had to miss out on that! That is WONDERFUL!!! These people here are the absolute greatest in the world! I just don't think there is another place like Pet Talk on the entire web...

flamepony12
10-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Aww, how nice of them :) I was going to participate, but unfortunately I'm broke right now. ;-; I'm glad you & Kiara enjoyed the gifts though~

Danegirl2208
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
thats absolutly wonderful!! I only wish that i could have added a little somthing to it..and i am sure we can all agree that you and Kiki certainly deserve it! Pet Talk would not be the same without you!

slleipnir
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I tried to send one too, Kay. But I was sick and couldn't send in time. I wanted to send the drawing with it too that I did of Ki.

kimlovescats
10-14-2006, 03:57 PM
YIPPEEE, you got it!!! You are more than welcome! I'm glad you and Kiara are back together again and HAPPY!!!! :D

Kim

finn's mom
10-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I had no idea that they did that for you! That is fantastic!

Daisy and Delilah
10-14-2006, 05:55 PM
You guys are more than welcome Kay!! Hope you enjoy it! :) It was/is such a happy day to see Kiara back with you :D

Great job Cathy!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it :)

Dorothy39
10-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Wow, I can't believe how much stuff Kiara received!!!! :eek:
I'm glad that everything arrived safely !!! And I hope she shares with those other doggies!!!!

animal_rescue
10-14-2006, 06:33 PM
yep, I'm Megan Williams.

I'm soo happy you like your gifts and that Kiara is safe and sound at home! :)

Suki Wingy
10-14-2006, 06:37 PM
yay I'm glad you and Kiki got it alright! I have some stuff but I ran out of money for the shipping. It'll be on its way sometimes.

chocolatepuppy
10-14-2006, 06:43 PM
You're welcome Kay! Glad to see Kiara so happy with the package and even more glad she's safe at home with you. :)

cyber-sibes
10-14-2006, 07:27 PM
I was just wondering if the box had arrived yet!, glad you like it!:) LOL! If Ki is trying to give the box a ball, we know she "feels the love"! Kay, you give so much to this site, and lil Ki has touched hearts everywhere. Just wanted you to know how glad we are that Ki is home where she belongs! ;) It was so nice of Cathy to coordinate this, too.

luvofallhorses
10-14-2006, 07:41 PM
how sweet! :) I was also going to participate, but didn't have any money either. :( I am so glad Kiara is home where she belongs, though! :D have fun camping! :)

zoomer
10-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I would have got something for her.. if I had've known! Great gifts, everyone, and welcome home Ki!

slick
10-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh my gosh, I didn't even know that people were collecting....I've got some really neat things I could have included. :(

Looks like a great package and yes, Pet Talkers are the best. Again, welcome home Kiki. :)

buttercup132
10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Aw I'm glad you got it, I too was going to send something for Ki (I found a huge tennis ball I thought she would love) but I didnt have enough to buy and send it out that far.

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Glad you got it! Ki looks like she's enjoy it. :)

(I also sent a few things, but Cathy said that they never arrived..)

trayi52
10-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Kay, I wanted to, but run out of money and couldn't. Sorry. :(

Willie

Flatcoatluver
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Aww wow!! I was also going to send something, my mom actually let me, but then I never had time to go shopping. Sorry. I can't belive everything you got, isn't pt the best?

Corinna
10-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I was so honored when contacted to do it. I just love your crew and I was SOOOOOO releived when Ki was brought home. I was a nervous wreck the whole time . I felt helpless being so far away. But did what I could prayed for the sweet girl. Glad to see she enjoyed it all.

anna_66
10-14-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh it's so nice to see that you received everything Kay! Kiara must really be happy about it if she's willing to give her ball to the box:D
I hope she enjoys everything!

I just want to say again how happy I am that your little girl was found. Don't know what you'd do without her, as a matter of fact I don't know what we would have done without her either!

Big (((HUGS)))
Anna

PS Thanks to Cathy for coordinating the whole thing, your a doll!

CathyBogart
10-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey, I'm glad it arrived! There's a chance one or two things may still be coming my way and I'll pass them along...somewhere along the way my organizational skills fell out the window!

Sorry I couldn't include everyone, I PM'ed the first hundred people who responded to Kiki's thread, and decided to leave it at that so my head didn't explode! ^_^