PDA

View Full Version : Sweetpea....Any little ones yet????

Abby&Buddy'sMom
10-14-2006, 12:58 PM
I was just wondering how she is doing and if the babies have arrived yet :)

orangemm
10-14-2006, 01:36 PM
That's right, the time is drawing close!!

rg_girlca
10-14-2006, 03:44 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/p4f6c4aad0efafbe29a3c733437e63925/ec8845a2.jpg

Hi, Sweetpea here;

No I haven't had these brats yet, but boy they sure are moving around a lot in my belly. My meowmie, OOOOPPPPSSSSS, okay, okay lady I'll change what I just said, gee whiz. :rolleyes: FOSTER meowmie said that the vet was off on her calculations as to when these babies were going to be born.

FOSTER meowmie here:
By the vets calculations, Sweetpea should have had her babies by now, but by my calculations, she is in her 8th week and probably will have them by the end of next week. She is doing great. Her appetite has slowed down some as she is not begging to be fed like every 3-4 hours now. Also she is not as active as she was before either.

So please keep those fingers, toes and paws crossed that all goes well for this little one.

jazzcat
10-14-2006, 03:52 PM
I was wondering how she's doing. Nothing like waiting.

She sure is a pretty girl. Um, Lorraine, are you attached yet? Wait till the babies get there. I'm having a very hard time not getting attached to my house guests.

Vermontcat
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I've been wondering about Sweetpea too.
I'm happy to hear that she's doing well.
That is such a pretty picture of her sweet face.
Give her a gentle hug and kiss from me. :)
I can't wait to see pictures of her babies, I hope they all look like her. ;)

kimlovescats
10-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I was about to post a thread myself, wondering about her! Maybe she is holding out for Oct. 31st and going to have U.S. Halloween babies!!! :D

Laura's Babies
10-14-2006, 04:58 PM
Have you made her a place to have them yet? Man, she sure is one pretty girl! Can't wait to see the babies!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
10-14-2006, 06:31 PM
its great to hear she is doing so well :) Keeping all kitty paws and fingers crossed here for her :)

catmandu
10-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Karina And Suzie Angel Have Moved In With Sweetpea To Give Her Moral Support In Her Time Of Motherhood.
Damn That Irresponsible Pierre Who Has No Sense Of Responsibility.
And Bless You For Helping Sweetpea In Her Time Of Need.

Catty1
10-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I was gonna post a thread too - wondering about our wee mama cat!

You insisted on Foster Meowmie, so I guess that is what it is! *whistles innocently* :D

Good luck to that sweet baby!

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm glad to hear that Sweetpea is doing well.:) I can't wait to hear that she's finally had her babies and to see some pictures of them too. I know they'll all be adorable.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-15-2006, 01:10 PM
All fingers and paws crossed here for the safe arrival of the wee ones. Sweetpea will probably get restless and start looking for a place to have them when the time is really near. Probably someplace dark like a closet or something.

momcat
10-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Hey there sweet little Sweetpea! I'm sure you must be getting a bit excited about the arrival of your new little family. Your babies will be here before you know it. I'm sure that you are going to be a wonderful mommycat and will take very good care of your beautiful new babies!

Hi Lorraine! Foster meowmie, huh? Sweetpea is such a little darling and prayers are being prayed that all goes well for this little girl and her new family. Soncat worked at a horse farm during his last year in high school and one of the ponies turned out to be in foal. The vet told us it's difficult to estimate when the foal would be born without knowing when she was with the sire. Maybe it's the same with cats. Anyway, we're waiting for news of the blessed event. How's Sweetpea doing today?

catnapper
10-16-2006, 09:43 AM
Lorraine... FOSTER meowmie!? LOL We all love you, and I'm glad someone else is stepping up and taking the throne of most notorious foster meowmie away from me ;)

Please keep us updated on how the babies are doing! I'm so excited! Come on Sweetpea, you're going to be a great mama!

jenluckenbach
10-16-2006, 09:46 AM
Still waiting for the announcement!!!

Lorraine... FOSTER meowmie!? LOL

ROTFLOL

rg_girlca
10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
ROTFLOL

Funny Jen, real funny. LOL!!!! You just wait and see. :D

Thank you all for your good wishes for Sweetpea. As the time draws nearer, I'm getting more nervous. :eek:

Laura; Yes, I have two places for her to choose from. One is a big box on the floor of my room and the other is the bottom shelf inside my wardrobe.
When the time is near, she will be kept in my room so the boys don't disturb her.

Gary, thank you for sending Karina and Suzie to watch over Sweetpea.

UMMMMMM Kim; As far as I'm concerned, you still hold the "Throne" of the most notorious foster meowmie. :p

Donnaj4962
10-16-2006, 03:39 PM
I am so glad to hear that sweet little Sweetpea is doing well in her pregnancy. I know that she is getting lots of luvvins from her :::ahem::: foster meowmie! :D ;)

Please, please keep us posted on how she is doing, especially when labor starts.

Many prayers from Indiana that all goes well for her and her babies.

rg_girlca
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Thank you and I'll be sure to keep you all updated. :)