PDA

View Full Version : Photos (2) of my cats at Camp Vermont

sasvermont
10-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Hi Everyone.

I finally have a few minutes to spare today. No more mowing the grass etc. since the temperatures have dropped and the darn grass growing has stopped! Now it is picking up leaves time!

Anywho, here are two photos of my cats.

Can you tell which one is the adorable barn cat?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/p0912e7f630dedd2eebc9bc982b409e3c/ec894ed4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/pbb294e9d6ab196d008cd5af2ae8be79a/ec894d12.jpg

I think the three are, left to right: Chloe, JuniGetDown and Miley

I will try to remember to charge my camera batteries!

:eek:

Pam
10-14-2006, 09:35 AM
What a treat! It has been way too long since we have seen some pictures of the Campers. Your three must be a lot more agile than my clumsy two as those pretty pitchers would be on my floor in pieces here. Trevor is, shall we say, less than light on his feet and Andy deliberately sends things hurling to the floor. :rolleyes: Keep those batteries charged, OK? :)

catmandu
10-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Would the barn Cat be the one that resembles our Tubby Angels?
He certainly seems to have found a place at the table at Camp Vermount, and that pleases the Tubbies to no end.
The Found Cats say theres always room at the inn for Camp Vermount Cats on the fish.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats362.jpg

Laura's Babies
10-14-2006, 10:19 AM
My Goodness, they are SO pretty! I love their fur!! :eek:

catlover4ever
10-14-2006, 10:56 AM
I think I need a little help in which one is the barn cat ;) ;) It's so hard for me to tell ;) ;)

Great pictures....now go charge those batteries!!! :)

kimlovescats
10-14-2006, 11:35 AM
I think the three are, left to right: Chloe, JuniGetDown and Miley

:eek:

I'm glad to know that even YOU can't tell them apart, because I sure can't! LOL! They are ALL gorgeous, and I love your "barn cat" as well!!! :D

Cataholic
10-14-2006, 12:08 PM
LOL. How did that one stinker get in with the Abbys? AND, SHAME on you for not being able to tell them apart!!! I can't believe those silly cats get up on that stuff. Thank goodness they aren't mine, as you would have nothing precious left. Well, you would have precious cats left. :p

Great pics from Camp Vermont.

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2006, 02:02 PM
It's nice to see your furkids again.:) Their fur looks so sleek and shiny and I bet they're very soft too.:) Would the barn cat be the black one?LOL:)

NoahsMommy
10-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Awww!! OOOOOHhhhh!!! (and a lot more sound effects from my end! ;) )

I love these pictures!! The one of all three Abys are just way too cute! Just look at all three of them up there. I love having one Aby, wow, imagine having THREE Micah's and I'd get your house!! :) How FUN!!!!!

Great pics, as usual! Your crew is as lovely as ever!

Hugs, Kelly :)

Edwina's Secretary
10-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Monkey see...monkey do would seem a good caption for the cabinet top photo! :D :D

jenluckenbach
10-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I just love how you've decorated that shelf. :D :D

rg_girlca
10-14-2006, 03:17 PM
How great it is to see your gorgeous trio. That cat in the first picture is just so out of place. LOL!!!!

I just love the 2nd picture of the three of them. :)

Freedom
10-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Does "the adorable barn cat" have a name???? That is the only one you didn't give us. Love the pictures. Sparkle is like Pam's Andy; she deliberately knocks things off of "HER" shelf, "HER" bureau, "HER" chest of drawers, etc.

Vermontcat
10-14-2006, 04:13 PM
It's so nice to see some new photos of the Camp Vermont Kitties! :)

Freedom, the name of the sweet barn kitty is Lucy.
Sas, which Aby is which in the first photo of them eating with Lucy?
Is it Juni or Chloe whispering in her ear?
I'm pretty sure that Miley is at the top of the photo because of her pointy tail.
I would make the same guess as you as to who is who up on the top of the cabinets, I guess it helps that I have been able to meet them all in person. :)

moosmom
10-14-2006, 08:04 PM
SAS,

Your Abbys are gorgeous!!

shais_mom
10-14-2006, 08:10 PM
aawwww what a teaser!
get those batteries charged!
I love them all!

zoomer
10-14-2006, 09:00 PM
They're adorable! How do you tell the cute brown ones apart? I would never be able to!

Randy_K
10-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Abys just have to be at the highest point in the room. Also, they can't just walk on the floor to another point they have to jump from one piece of furniture to another then to another and so on until they get there. They live by their special little rules, you know...

I'm sure Sallyanne can tell them apart live and in person! Just in a photo with glowing eyes it's a bit more difficult.

Mango's roommate Bubbles, a grey and white DSH, turned six this week. She is still long and slender since Mango and his Aby sidekick Peaches keep her running and playing every day. I suspect the "adorable barn cat" (poor Lucy lives unidentified!) will benefit long term from living with the Abys.

ShylanHal
10-15-2006, 12:14 AM
I really like the "JuniGetDown" really says alot about a cat, doesn't it? XD
Very lovely girls! I just love the fur!
and your home apparel is very nice too XP

I almost want to climb up there with them, just to see what they see, and I would, too... if I were only ten inches tall like a cat. :eek: