PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I did it...

moosmom
10-13-2006, 07:37 PM
It breaks my heart to see Fluffy and Midnight outside as it gets cold out, even though they do have shelter in the dumb dentist's garage. I know they both have fleas real bad. So tonight I took two of MY cat's doses of Frontline Plus and put it on them. They were both scratching so bad. I don't think he ever would've agreed to pay for it let alone allow me to apply it, so I just put it on without telling him. At least I know it'll help get rid of the fleas they have.

I feel good about it!! :D

CatLuvrs
10-13-2006, 07:40 PM
That is awesome Donna! You are brave doing that I would be so scared to get caught lol I am a big chicken :(

moosmom
10-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Nah, the dentist office is closed so I wasn't worried.

jenluckenbach
10-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks Donna, I know you will feel better doing this.

RedHedd
10-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Good for you! A random act of kindness

kimlovescats
10-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Good job, girl!!! ;)

Laura's Babies
10-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Great job! The kitties thank you for that kind deed and helping them out.

(Darn, that stuff is so expensive, to bad you tripped and spilled some on the dentist cats!)

AbbyMom
10-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Meow! Thank you aunt Donna! Meow! I feel better now.

Miss Z
10-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Well done, Donna! Thank goodness there is someone like you around to sort things out :D

krazykitties
10-14-2006, 05:01 AM
that dentist should be turned in for neglect of animals for allowing them to stay infested with fleas, thats just cruel. it was a kind thing you did for those cats :)

Freedom
10-14-2006, 07:42 AM
Those cats will feel SO much better! Lucky they have you as a neighbor! Super job!

K & L
10-14-2006, 08:27 AM
I see nothing wrong with that what-so-ever. We have to make up for the idiots in the world! ;) When we're trapping at the park whatever cat is in the trap without an ear-tip gets fixed. If it's a neighborhood cat that happened to wander over that day, well they just got a free neuter/spay job is how I look at it. I must confess we also trap in our yard. If they're not fixed, they will be!

catfamily
10-14-2006, 08:30 AM
Great job!And thanks from the kittys.I'm sure they appreciate it :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Great job Donna!!!:D

NoahsMommy
10-14-2006, 02:18 PM
I don't know the situation, but I'm gathering these are strays outside your dentist's office??

VERY nice of you to give them relief and lower their chances of all the horrid health things these stupid fleas cause. You are they're angel, Donna. Thank you!!!

((((((Donna))))))

rg_girlca
10-14-2006, 02:51 PM
You should feel good about it Donna. You did a good thing helping out those cats. They must go crazy with all those fleas on them. Poor things.
Thank you for helping them. :)

carole
10-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Good on you Donna, at least they will have some peace from scratching for a while, i did the same thing with Ella and Nikki when they belonged to that woman,shame on that man, a dentist earns good money, he has no excuse for neglecting them like that,and here's you struggling each day to make ends meet and you do that for them,i sure understand completely how you feel, way to go girl. :)

Catty1
10-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Kelly - these are the dentist's own CATS!

He gave Donna royal heck for feeding them as he got them just to catch mice in the garage.

He does not deserve these cats!

Donna - when you move....could they go *poof*? Would your nice new landladies who are cat nuts know of any homes for them?

mruffruff
10-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Just what I would have done (and have)!!! Good job.

The cats thank you.

It would be good for them if they could go "Poof". That dentist needs a swift kick.

moosmom
10-16-2006, 07:42 PM
I went out yesterday (Sunday) to feed them and found a bird wing sitting next to their dish. :eek: I tossed it. About 20 yards away was the rest of the carcass all eaten away. I put it in a plastic bag and tossed it in the garbage (yes I washed my hands). I was SOOO tempted to attach a note, "Hey, butt wipe, THIS is what your cats are eating, stupid!" But I decided against it.

As I was coming out my door to feed them tonight, the jerk's dental hygenists were coming out of the office and saw me with a plate of food as the cats were running across their parking lot famished. I'm SURE it'll get back to him. I dare him to say something to me again. :mad: I'll call Animal Control so fast he won't know what hit him. Even the elderly couple who come in on the weekends to feed them are disgusted with him. Working cats my ass!! :mad:

I will continue to feed them put another does of Frontline Plus on them until the second I leave this place for good.

I WISH I could make them go "poof". I would love nothing more than to make them part of my crew. They certainly act like they are craving love and affection. But I've got my hands full with my four alone. Besides, they've been together and outdoors for 14 years (mama Midnight is 15, Fluffy is 14).

Catty1
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Awww....could your new landladies make them go poof? Neighbours? Do the Animal people have any ideas?

I wish one of the HYGIENISTS would take them home. What about the old couple?

I hope God has a way to work this out!

Tora Oni
10-16-2006, 08:19 PM
You think the dentist wouldn't be such a tight wad and think about cleaning his workers up. If you think about it the cats are technicly his employees. If he anyone knew he let his employees look so bedraggled I personal would look at him in disgust. Even if they aren't by law employees or paid workers the care and shealter should be their salary, because without them he would have rodents pooping every where and noone would want to get their teeth cleaned in place scattered with rodent's feces.

carole
10-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Donna it is so heartbreaking reading this about them, they are old cats and need proper care now just like us elderly humans do,makes me fuming mad, and i know you have been a godsend to them, i am worried when you leave though,some people ought to be ashamed of themselves eh? :mad: