PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have idea what kind of breeds are in Mimi?

angelbow20
10-13-2006, 11:45 AM
i know she has beagle in her because her mother was a beagle but we never saw the father when the lady gave her to us so we always kinda had to guess what we thought she was mixed with....So i was wondering if anybody had any ideas what she might look like? i know the pictures arent to great of her but they are the only ones i have ony my computer right now :rolleyes:

BOBS DAD
10-13-2006, 12:11 PM
She is crazy looking... but I mean interesting and sweet crazy. I can definitely see the Beagle in her with those soulful eyes and face, but that coat, tail and ears...

Hmmmm... well let's see. I would think with those ears you could likely rule out another long-eared breed. And with that BRINDLED COAT you can start thinking of some that it is characteristic of. And the curled bushy tail... I am going with an Akita. Ears look like it could be... they do come on Brindled and the coat is rough like that and the curly tail is their gig. So that's my guess. Poppa Akita - very scientific you know!!!

Karen
10-13-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing she's a mix of more than two breeds, she's a lovely girl, All-American Mutt!

angelbow20
10-13-2006, 12:28 PM
shes little but i swear she acts like a wild wolfe. the other dogs know there places and shes the queen! she is a very weird looking dog but i felt bad for her when she was a tiny puppy she used to follow us everywhere and when we did dishes and cooked we had to pull a chair for her so she wouldnt cry since we could hold her. i always thought she looked like she had pit bull or a chihuaha in her because of her eyes, head and color but i really have no idea.

luvofallhorses
10-13-2006, 12:31 PM
beagle/shepherd x? She's very cute! :) How old is she?

angelbow20
10-13-2006, 12:58 PM
she is 9 or 10 i cant remember i know her bday is in october tho!

luvofallhorses
10-13-2006, 01:16 PM
oh cool..my black lab will be 10 on the 1st of next month. :) senior dogs are the best! :D

angelbow20
10-13-2006, 01:22 PM
she still act younger than the other dogs she even had puppies back in january and the vets checked her as she got a c section and before they fixed her and she has no problems. like she can run around like crazy she never seems to be in any kind of pain but thats a good thing! but its nice to know ive had her since she was 6 weeks old and still do...