PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomys - WOW! - Who watched?

CountryWolf07
10-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Wow.

That's all I can say. It was interesting to see Meredith all drugged up... "Look, all of my boyfriends are here!" Oh that cracked me up. And.. "Yoo hoooooo! McSteamy!" Haha.. wow. Funny!

I can't believe it. Derek walked away and MEREDITH breaks it to Finn, but he already know. Now what's going to happen? Do you think Derek did the right thing, but he did, I think so. Finn is REALLY the better guy. I am gonna have to kick Meredith for letting him go.

Now I guess Derek will eventually find out that Finn is gone. But you know what, Meredith is single, AGAIN.

AND WHEN DID this come in, Denny being so rich and left so much $ to Izzie? WOW.

AND..

WHY, WHY, WHY would they have McSteamy & Callie...... hooking up after the bar?!

Geez, I can't wait for next week's episode!

slick
10-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I'm watching it right now.......the West Coast is 3 hours earlier than you. ;)

CatLuvrs
10-13-2006, 06:38 AM
I think McSteamy is a jerk but a HOT jerk! I wish Meredith would get a break with a guy

Daisy and Delilah
10-13-2006, 06:52 AM
What a show!!! Meredith on drugs was hilarious! The size of that check just blew me away :eek: Where did he get all that money? McSteamy is a cutie patootie!! I can't wait for the next show. I'm hooked :D

Zippy
10-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Yes I love Greys Anatomy but Finn had to know that she is in love with Derek and wouldn't pick him.

slleipnir
10-13-2006, 09:35 AM
I just started watching like 2 weeks ago, so I really have no idea what's going on. It's a really good show though.

RedHedd
10-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Loved Meredith on drugs with all her men. :D

I think George really does love Callie but is too chicken to say it. Callie & McSteamy? I didn't see that coming, but why not? Callie IS a slut :p and McSteamy is an egomaniacal sex addict.

Meredith ditching Finn for McDreamy, right after McDreamy let her go - the season WILL get interesting.

Burke and Christina: I think they will get closer after this - Burke cooking dinner for her is a clear sign that they've had a breakthrough in their relationship that has brought them closer. Another couple who can't say they love each other, but you can tell it's there.

CountryWolf07
10-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Patrick Dempsey & Isaiah Washington's On-Set Dustup

There would have been no shortage of bandages if things had really gotten out of hand during an on-set argument between Grey's Anatomy costars Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington on Monday.

Dempsey, 40, and Washington, 43, didn't need medical aid, but the actors, who both play renowned doctors on the show, nearly came to blows during a spat over shooting issues.

"We were like two baseball players . . . nose-to-nose," Washington tells PEOPLE. "We had a difference of opinions while working on set but we've resolved it."

At issue, says Washington, was "time and (keeping) the production going. The communication was lost in translation."

But no punches were thrown: "Our faces are too beautiful for that!," says Washington, who plays Dr. Preston Burke. Dempsey plays heartthrob Dr. Derek Shepherd, otherwise known as "Dr. McDreamy."

In fact, just a few hours after the dustup, Washington and Dempsey were sitting side by side at a script read-through.

"In close families arguments happen," Dempsey's rep tells PEOPLE. "They worked it out."

Washington even learned a little something about his costar. "I've never been that close to (Patrick) before," he says. "He has really pretty blue eyes."

RedHedd
10-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Patrick Dempsey & Isaiah Washington's On-Set Dustup
"We were like two baseball players . . . nose-to-nose," Washington tells PEOPLE. "We had a difference of opinions while working on set but we've resolved it."

But no punches were thrown: "Our faces are too beautiful for that!," says Washington, who plays Dr. Preston Burke. Dempsey plays heartthrob Dr. Derek Shepherd, otherwise known as "Dr. McDreamy."

Washington even learned a little something about his costar. "I've never been that close to (Patrick) before," he says. "He has really pretty blue eyes." I heard about this a couple of days ago. Love Burke's comment about McDreamy's pretty blue eyes! :D

CountryWolf07
10-13-2006, 06:37 PM
I heard about this a couple of days ago. Love Burke's comment about McDreamy's pretty blue eyes! :D

Me too! ;) I love blue eyes!