PDA

View Full Version : song title?

toughCookie
06-05-2002, 12:19 AM
what song title best describes your cats?

For mine, I think I would have to say..."whole lotta STARING going on"!

actually, I think they are starting to do more than stare, I think Emma and Muffin are starting to play...and I see Louise tries to play, I think there may be hope !!:D :D :D

http://hometown.aol.com/mytwocatsmc/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-05-2002, 12:24 AM
CRAZY!!!!
the song by brittney spears..... not the lyrics... just the title!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-05-2002, 12:50 AM
I would have to say "Wild Thing" for Sunny because he has so much energy and is hyper too. I would have to say "Hungry Like The Wolf" for Pepper because he just loves to eat. For Storm it would have to be "Me And You And A Dog Named Boo" because he thinks he's a dog. He's very social and will come running to me like a dog would.:)

Former User
06-05-2002, 01:47 AM
Ok, I don' tnow how many of you know it but a song by Debbie Gibson from the 80's suits Casper and Kitty. The title of the song is ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE :rolleyes:

06-05-2002, 02:26 AM
the songs that typs Sydney the way he behaves is a Dutch song !! No worries there , I will include the translation !!!!!

song : Als ik even vijf minuten tijd heb , dan begin ik er beslist eens aan ; maar wie weet wanneer , ......

translation : If I can find 5 minutes spare time , then I will surely begin on it ; but who knows when ....

LoudLou
06-05-2002, 03:29 AM
Mocha Bean's song would have to be "God Save the Queen"

Bonzo Bean's song would be "I want to Rock-n-Roll All Night" by KISS

Heather Wallace
06-05-2002, 03:45 AM
Tatty's would be 'we will rock you' by queen.

Haven'nt thought of one for MAx yet, may take some thinking.

C.C.'s Mom
06-05-2002, 05:11 AM
I'm sure that Rudie's is I'm walking on sunshine or a song from my favorite band Wolfsheim, but only the title The Sparrows And The Nightingales

For Eddy it's very simple, a Dutch kids song called Poesie Mauw, kom eens gauw, ik heb lekkere melk voor jou (Kitty Meow, get here quickly, I've got delicious milk for you). Another one that would fit her is It Ain't What You Do It's The Way That You Do It by Fun Boy Three

For Cookie it's Don't Worry, Be Happy and I Will Always Love You

toughCookie
06-05-2002, 03:40 PM
for my cat Cookie it would have been something like that, dont worry be happy, or girls just wanna have fun!! she wanted to play even near the end.

well, for Louise, I still have to find the right title for her...