PDA

View Full Version : Who Won Project Runway??

elizabethann
10-12-2006, 06:32 PM
I was sick last night & went to bed early! I missed the finale of Project Runway! I just saw a re-run of the next to the last show & it looks like Jeffrey got kicked off?? Did he? Somebody please help me. I can't find the name of the winner on the Project Runway website.

WHO WON???!!!

:)

Prairie Purrs
10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
It's a two-part finale, so we won't know who won until next Wednesday (the 18th). :)

Last night's episode ended with a lot of hoo-hah about whether Jeffrey cheated by getting someone to help him sew his collection, but I'm betting that it all blows over.

elizabethann
10-12-2006, 07:24 PM
It's a two-part finale, so we won't know who won until next Wednesday (the 18th). :)

Last night's episode ended with a lot of hoo-hah about whether Jeffrey cheated by getting someone to help him sew his collection, but I'm betting that it all blows over.

Oh shoot! I thought last night was the finale! Thank you so much for letting me know. If Jeffrey doesn't get kicked off, I think he has a good chance of winning. I can't wait till next Wednesday! Thanks again!

:)

pitc9
10-13-2006, 10:11 AM
I can't WAIT to see the final show!
I know it looks like he does get kicked off.... I think that's what they want us to think! ;)

pitc9
10-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Well... Congrats to Jeffrey :rolleyes: ... but I wish Uli would have won. :(
Her collection was GREAT!!
I also loved Laura's, but I understand why she didn't win, it was all the same things (dresses) but they all were beautiful!

What do you all think??

elizabethann
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
I don't think Jeffrey should have won. Uli's collection was by far more superior and wearable. I think they gave Jeffrey the sympathy vote.

flowergirl
10-19-2006, 10:30 AM
i see why jeffery won, but i'm with you. I would wear every piece of Uli's collection.