PDA

View Full Version : The cat i like most...

Ling
06-04-2002, 11:54 PM
Scottish Folds r the 1 like...

first time comer...newbie :confused:

Introduction of myself

my name is min fu i've got a kitten, she's got a bicolour coat; black at the top, white below the chest...

Not long did i found her...

She was a stray when i found her, actually not me that found her, it was my brother.

it was 3 a.m. in the morning when my brother woke me and mother up... it was a kitten, my mother was disgusted about the sight of the kitten. We took a look at her and i thought it was a male. We took care of it and days later, my brother got sick of it and wanted to let it go... :( my mother told me to let go. the day i let go was really quite a long time since we've spend with it... i cried. It was 1 p.m. something when i let it go in a bush, and my mind was flashes of dangers of it; dogs chasing, lack of food, etc. it was so small and clumsy but i have no choice. ~`_`~! I went home then. 5 p.m. something, i went down to see whether its doing fine and took the excuse of going down to play basketball. When i went to the spot where i left it, it was still at the same spot sleeping, unmoved... i was really sad, i play with it for a while and also went around to see whether any kind souls would keep it, but no one did. So i change the position where the i left previously. i then went home reluctantly... :rolleyes: I told my mother the scene of such pathetic kitten. My eldest brother (i got 3 bros) and i persuaded her bitterly and she finally told me to go look for the kitten again. We took him to the vet for a check up after a shower for it. I was excited and anxious because my mother told me if there's any virus in it, she would still forbid me to keep it. It was fine and we were surprised when the told us that it was a female??? We then bought some basic needs for the welcome of this new member. Things were fine but just that she wasn't used to the litter box... We call it Ling now because she's a female. Last time, we name it abby. :D

I can't talk much because i'm still having fun with her... She's quite cute but she really hate the scent of medicine, she will spit saliva in foam form. Gtg...bye! Next time i may get her photo... :p

Btw, I wanted to have a cat, it's call 'Scottish Fold' (scientific name). But too bad, singapore don't have one... :eek: btw, how to insert a pic image into thread???:o

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-05-2002, 12:11 AM
AWWWW
What a nice story sooo glad you were able to give Ling a forever home!!!:D Can't wait to see the pictures.

yorkster
06-05-2002, 08:32 PM
That is a very nice story :)
I hope everything works out well and you get to keep it forever!
We would really like to see pictures of your kitty- posting them is easy if you have a scanner or d. camara (I think there are instructions here at the Pet Talk web page somewhere).

BTW, you posted in the dog section, so you might want to put your post in with the cat stuff where more 'cat people' will see it :) Everyone there LOVES to see new kitties.
Good Luck with your new kitty, and let us all know how it goes.

slleipnir
06-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Thats a nice story :] Welcome to PT

Karen
06-08-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by yorkster

BTW, you posted in the dog section, so you might want to put your post in with the cat stuff where more 'cat people' will see it :) Everyone there LOVES to see new kitties.
Good Luck with your new kitty, and let us all know how it goes.

I moved the thread for her, here to Cat General.

George da Orange
06-08-2002, 04:05 PM
d

krazyaboutkatz
06-08-2002, 11:01 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Ling. I'm so glad that your mother finally let you keep her. I'd love to see a picture of her. Good luck. :)