PDA

View Full Version : Dog Tag

sumbirdy
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
I found a dog tag in my jacket today (i haven't worn it for months) and i found my dear Pheobe's dog tag. She died in March from unknown causes. :(
She was a beautiful lab/redbone mix. I almost cried when i pulled her tag from my pocket. I miss her so much today and i'll hold on to that tag forever. The wierd thing about this is that i never put it in my pocket. I don't know how it got in there. Maybe it was a sign from her.

Oh, my Pheoblees, I miss you so much. :(

Jessika
10-12-2006, 02:39 PM
I think it was definitely a sign from her letting you know that she is ok. :D Smile!!

areias
10-12-2006, 03:02 PM
She's letting you know she's keeping an eye on you. I keep my husky's tag in a scrap book, and his collar still hangs with the other dogs collars at my moms house, just in case he ever feels like coming back for a walk.

Dorothy39
10-12-2006, 03:08 PM
That Dog Tag , found in your the Pocket, made me feel warm all over!!!! :o

Such a Sweet Reminder from a Very Good Friend!!!!!

Glacier
10-12-2006, 04:18 PM
She was dropping by, letting you know she's still around. :)

In my yard somewhere there is a vast collection of little silver bones. I used to get indivdual ones made(now I order in bulk with no names on them). In the first year after Hoodoo died, I found three tags with his name on them, two in the yard and one on the trail we walked together most often. They are all back on his collar now, which hangs from a dreamcatcher above my bed.