PDA

View Full Version : huuulllaa... ^_^

tirsaac
10-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi everyone...

How are you doin? I'm Tirza and I was recommended by Tia to join this board so I can show my puppy's pictures to you all in here.. :p

I just have one new puppy.. he's a Yorkie, and his name is Mirko.
Unfortunately I havent uploaded his pictures to the internet, so I can't show you his picture now..

but anyway... Nice to be here, and hope I can learn a lot from you, guys.. :D

talk to you later!!! ;)

petslover
10-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey Tirza!! Glad you made it here.. Can't wait for you to show Mirko. He is sooo cute!

Daisy and Delilah
10-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk!! My name is Terry and I live with two Chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. Any friend of Tia's is a friend of mine :)

JenBKR
10-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi and welcome! Any friend of Tia's is worth a big welcome ;) We would love to see your pictures just as soon as you get them on here. :) My name is Jen and I am owned by the cuties in my siggy below, Katie, Belle (kitties) and Roscoe.

k9krazee
10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Welcome Tirza! Glad to have you here!!

My name is Ashley and I have 5 dogs (aka The Hoodlums) who can all be seen in my signature.

Can't wait to see pictures/hear stories about Mirko!

dab_20
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and learn alot. Can't wait to see pictures of Mirko!

I'm Danielle and I've got two dogs, Molli and Sammy.

zoomer
10-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi there! Welcome to Pet Talk. It's full of learning experiences and lots of fun on the way. But BEWARE it's very addicting! My name is Makayla and I was addicted to this excellent second home the second I joined. I have 19 beautiful pets and that rather own me. Welcome again and I hope to see you around often! Any pictures of your beautiful yorkie pup? I would love to see them and I'm postitive everyone else would too^^!

tirsaac
10-31-2006, 07:14 PM
hey...
I just read this thread again... :p

thanks so much for such a warm welcome you all gave me..
yesterday I post my first questions in this board.. and wow... I think I'm gonna love staying in here.. *if the work do not waste my time of course... lol*

*group hugs*

MajesticCollies
10-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Welcome to PT!!!!! Ask away anything you want to know. Lots of perspectives on this board.

tirsaac
10-31-2006, 07:34 PM
yup... thank you...!! :D
*happy mode*

anyway... I just tried to upload Mirko's pictures... but unfortunately my company blocks the photobucket.com ... :(

tirsaac
11-01-2006, 02:07 AM
heeyyy... I just knew that we can attach file in this board....!!!!
awesomeeee....

so I've attached Mirko's pictures in Dog's General Section... :D

there are still mat and tangle of his hair... I'm trying to fix it... :p

Lori Jordan
11-03-2006, 01:12 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/welcome3.gif