PDA

View Full Version : Shooting last night...

buttercup132
10-11-2006, 06:48 PM
*Sigh* I dont know what the heck our little town is coming to.

First in the middle of summer my good friend got stabbed 4 times and was in the hospital and is still having problems.

Then some guy was stabbed because some gangster tried to steal the guys bike

And I briefly herd about another kid who got stabbed

All of these happened at the local skate park and all my friends ride(bmx) there

But this morning at 1:30 am there was a shooting.

Noone knows all the details right now but it was a kid that ued to go to my school about 22 now got shot in a apartment at the top of a resturant.

He did die all I know is it was over drugs:rolleyes:

This kid had a REALLY terrible life.

His mom was murdered
his dad in jail
and he had a 5 year old kid
oh not to mention he was HIGHLY into drugs
and had NO family here.

I know this might sound really mean but I think he is better off now. His life was so messed up here.

Our school is now supposidly going to start practasing lock downs incase someone comes to the school especially with whats been happening at schools latley.

Seriously why are people so retarted latley!!

BC_MoM
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Wow, that's all so scary and tragic!! :( Stay safe Alicia!!

I agree, that man is now better off wherever he is. I feel for his 5 year old son, though. Is there a mother in any of this?

I wish our school would practice lockdowns. Everyday I'm paranoid about shooter now.

It seems things like this are becoming psychological trends lately. Very sick, very scary. :(

buttercup132
10-11-2006, 08:51 PM
The mother of the boy who got killed ? Or of the 5 year old?

Ya I herd about some kids who singled out this one other kid and they convinced him they were his friends and then took him to a desert and killed him so they could feel how it was to kill someone. Its scares me so much to think that these people might get near a animal!

Kind of off topic on here but to do with my town being a worse place , we recently became connected with another town (that is dirty) and on the news today they said someone discovered a bag that had 3 Pomeranian pups in it one was all wet the other 2 were dry, the one was probly drown and the other 2 beaten to death. Stupid people get your dogs fixed!!!!!! Our shelters are so crowded noone can take in any "unwanted" puppies.:( :mad:

Argranade
10-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Those retards are realy on somthing (Who is not these days :rolleyes: ).

Stay away from those area's where the shootings are going on, here my family wants so move to the countrey and even way out in your area its shooting grrr.. why dont those idiots just go away FAR away.

The fines on shooting and killing should be MUCH worse..maybe then there would be less killing and sorrow towards human kind I just feel so sorry for all the families out there, the one's who have had there share of that bull s****.

moosmom
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
It's happening all over, not just in your neck of the woods.

Seriously why are people so retarted latley

I'm offended when people use the word "retarded" in sentences like you did. I don't appreciate it when people with "limitations" are characterized.

CagneyDog
10-11-2006, 09:34 PM
It's happening all over, not just in your neck of the woods.

I'm offended when people use the word "retarded" in sentences like you did. I don't appreciate it when people with "limitations" are characterized.

I don't like it either, and for future reference I hope you don't use that again. However, we all know what she meant.

That's very scary, we haven't practiced lockdowns either.