PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday cmayer31!

wolf_Q
10-11-2006, 06:08 PM
I hope you have a wonderful day! :D Have some fun with Frankie and Riley!

Kfamr
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM
I guess that's what I get for not checking birthdays much anymore - I miss Craig's birthday!

I'm sure he's out partying.. or working. ;)
Have fun - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG!!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Happy Birthday Craig!! -- Celebrate!! :)

cmayer31
10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Wow! Thanks for posting this, Amy! It's been a great day, went on a long hike along one of the local lakes and then had dinner with the parental units.

Kay, I took the week off of work! First time in a really long time that I have an entire week off. Going to head over to my house and see what the roommates have in store for the night. Hopefully it will be mellow as I have to take my truck to the stealership for some minor fixes in the morning.

Thanks Daisy and Delilah, I will celebrate for sure! :) Only comes around once a year and got to make the best of it. I tried making it my birthday week, but was denied and told that I only get one day. ;)

wolf_Q
10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
A whole week off? No fair. ;) It sounds like you had a great Birthday!

Kfamr
10-11-2006, 09:32 PM
LOL.. stealership.
Good luck and lucky you for getting the whole week off! Can't complain, though, I had today off. ;)

cmayer31
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
It's kind of strange having a week off. I've covered for other people in my department so much the past few months that it is nice to just do nothing. Office phone, email, and work cell phone have all been shut off for the week. It's so cool to not think about anything but what I want to do. I'll regret it when I get back to the office and have a weeks+ worth of catch up, but oh well. I have to use some of my PTO otherwise it will go away as I can't carry it all over come Feb. and I haven't taken any time off this year.

Yep, the stealership gets to do the work as long as the truck is under warranty. Once that runs out then I'll do the work myself. It's nice to just take it in and say "fix it."