PDA

View Full Version : We had a good counseling session today

ashleycat
10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
We went to counseling today. It was very good. She told him what he did was wrong, and told him another way to compromise :) We had a very good session. Things are bad, but have only been bad for 1 1/2 years. But they aren't as bad as things are said out to be. But after today's session, things are looking better. Thanks yall for helping me. We have got more accomplished in one hour, than a long time just by myself. Things are looking for the better.

Logan
10-11-2006, 01:34 PM
I hope and pray that things will continue to improve, Ashley. Just remember, "baby steps", to bring your marriage back to what it was meant to be, and make a better home for your daughter. That is what is important. :) Our prayer will be with you as you and your husband go through this.

Logan

ashleycat
10-11-2006, 01:40 PM
I also got him to change his work schedule so on days shes in school.We can have alone time together to get things back on track. :D

Today we are shopping for a heavybag to help with my anger. Along with counseling and I need to call my doc for better meds.

I heard things from his point of view, and agree with it. He opens up better in counseling than he does alone with me. He is a quiet guy. It just takes the right questions and words to bring him out of his shell.

My counselor says I have improved since I started going in May. I'm becoming a stronger person, and am starting to gain back my confidence.

OK, off my box for now. :D

JenBKR
10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
I am glad that the two of you are getting some help and working things out. Good luck to you both!

Logan
10-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Forget us, and concentrate on YOU, your husband and your daughter. You're going to be just fine, Ashley. You are on the right track. If you want to update us, periodically, you should do that, but don't "worry" about what is happening here, just work on the really important part of your life.

Good luck.

Logan