PDA

View Full Version : There was a BIG bang!

Argranade
10-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Last night around 12 Pm, I was sleeping all the sudden this huge bang was heard I swear I thought somthing hit the earth lol I was about to run downstaires but I waited to hear if anything was comming from the impact :o

My hole family heard it we thought it was thunder (REALY loud thunder) when we listen for more we didn't hear any, in the morning my mom phoned my grandma and she said on the news there trying to find out what that huge noise was even my sister who live's way on the other side of town heard it actualy I think hole Toronto heard the thing if its on the radio.

Well I dont know what it was, I swear I realy thought somthing banged into the earth hopefuly the news will say what it was, there even saying it was not thunder no one has a clue what it was. :confused:

I joked and said maybe a giant alien farted. :D :p

If I find out what it realy was ill post it, maybe there's somthing online.

Dorothy39
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
That's wild!!!!!! :eek: (creepy is more the word) :confused:

I'll be looking for an up date!!!!!

zippy-kat
10-11-2006, 06:41 PM
A sonic boom perhaps? We have them here at times.

ashleycat
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Sometimes I wake up hearing a doorbell. But no one was there.
BUT the whole town heard that boom? I'm on board for farting aliens.

sparks19
10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
A sonic boom perhaps? We have them here at times.

That makes a lot of sense and is very possible.

mugsy
10-12-2006, 07:16 AM
I thought you were talking about the creation of the solar system! lol

I, too, would be interested as to what it was.

moosmom
10-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Ya know, I heard a loud bang last week in the middle of the night as well. I didn't think anything of it, figuring it was thunder. But it wasn't like any thunder I've ever heard before, and it wasn't raining. It woke me up out of a sound sleep.