PDA

View Full Version : I Celebrated Jenna's Birthday with her Today!!!

kimlovescats
10-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I finally got to see my grandbaby today and give her the birthday gifts I got her! I also took her a Carebear balloon and some cupcakes. We had a nice visit! I will attach a few pictures! Her favorite show is The Backyardigans! The first picture was when she heard one of their songs start playing before she even opened the package! :D

prechrswife
10-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Precious pictures! :D

Corinna
10-10-2006, 11:57 PM
What a doll!

K9karen
10-11-2006, 12:03 AM
What a doll!

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that age!!!!

shais_mom
10-11-2006, 12:20 AM
what a cutie! :)

jazzcat
10-11-2006, 12:21 AM
I'm so glad you got to see her Kim. I hope that means things are better, I pray so.

Jenna is so cute. I can't believe she is already two and growing up so fast.

trayi52
10-11-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm also praying things are better between you and your daughter.

What a fun day you must have had! The pictures speak for themselves, they are just gorgeous! Jenna is at a very fun age now, isn't she, Kim?
She is so beautiful, and very sweet! Give her a kiss, and a Happy Birthday from me.

Willie :)

kimlovescats
10-11-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm also praying things are better between you and your daughter.

What a fun day you must have had! The pictures speak for themselves, they are just gorgeous! Jenna is at a very fun age now, isn't she, Kim?
She is so beautiful, and very sweet! Give her a kiss, and a Happy Birthday from me.

Thank you so much, Willie! My daughter and I are fine .... she just still hasn't gotten over that, "my mom doesn't know anything" stage! :rolleyes:
Please tell me she WILL one day!!! ;)

I hope things are better concerning your precious Dakota as well!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Thank you to EVERYONE who has commented as well!!! :)

Kim

krazyaboutkatz
10-11-2006, 12:59 AM
I'm so glad that you finally got to see her. She's so adorable.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-11-2006, 04:14 AM
Aww Kimmie, she is GORGEOUS!!!! And look at that happy face!! She sures loves her grandma :)

Killearn Kitties
10-11-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm glad that she liked her birthday presents, and that you got to give her them. She is such a lovely little girl. :D

Cookiebaker
10-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Wow, she is GORGEOUS!! Beautiful eyes!!! So glad you had a good day with her! :D

Pam
10-11-2006, 06:07 AM
Precious! Precious! Precious! Oh Kim how blessed you are! She is a doll, and I know just the *young man* for her. Of course he is only five years old right now! LOL! LOL!

Rachel
10-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Wonderful news. I'm so glad to hear that Jenna was able to enjoy the time and attention from her grammie. Just looking at those pictures, one can see how important it is for her to have you in her life on a regular basis.

trayi52
10-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Kim, my son is still acting like he hates us with a passion. He would not for a long time let Dakota even call us on the telephone and talk to us. Last weekend he did let Dakota come and stay the weekend. I really miss my son, it has been several months since I have got to see my son or my grandson.

Kim, they never loose that attitude of thinking that they know everything! They do, however finally break down and come and ask you for advice from time to time!

I am so happy that everything is okay with you and your daughter, I mean that really makes me happy! I have been praying for you, your daughter, and Jenna. I keep forgetting your daughters name, what is your daughter's name?

Anyway, I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Daisy and Delilah
10-11-2006, 06:43 AM
She's just adorable Kim!! What a little cutie patootie!! I hope everything gets better in your relationship with your daughter soon :) I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

kimlovescats
10-11-2006, 08:09 AM
I truly appreciate all of the sweet comments for my Jenna and my family .. they mean so much!!! :)

Pam: That is a wonderful plan .... can we sign a contract? :D

Willie: It breaks my heart to know that things are still so hurtful between your son and you! I'll pray that things will improve and that your dear Dakota is back in your life regularly as he should be!

My daughter's name is Amy Beth. ;)

Logan
10-11-2006, 08:25 AM
Kim, I am so happy that you had this time with Jenna!!! :) Jenna knows who her grandma is. And she won't ever forget, no matter how tense things get between you and your daughter. I promise.

Logan

4 Dog Mother
10-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Oh, Kim, I am so glad you got to spend that time with Jenna! I know that Jasmine (and now Dominic) are so precious in our lives that I would not know what to do if we could not see them. Jenna is a beautiful little girl and I hope your daughter realizes how important a grandmother can be for a little girl!

catlover4ever
10-11-2006, 09:42 AM
Kim, I'm so glad that you got to celebrate with Jenna!! She is so precious. :)

Samantha Puppy
10-11-2006, 10:06 AM
That first picture is priceless. I love it. :) She is adorable and there's no mistaking she's your grandbaby!!

I never went through a horrible rebellious stage in my teenage years, but there were plenty of "you don't understand it!" and "you don't know what it's like to be a teenager these days!" and "you don't know anything!" thrown around my house back then. I didn't think my parents understood anything about me or that age or what the world was like to me, but I did grow out of that. Most of us do. I go to them a lot for advice now, especially since Aidan was born. So there is hope. I hope your Amy Beth realizes exactly what a wealth of information she has at her fingertips in you and embraces it.

Cataholic
10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Precious! Precious! Precious! Oh Kim how blessed you are! She is a doll, and I know just the *young man* for her. Of course he is only five years old right now! LOL! LOL!

HEY! Back off there, Pam!!! She is Jonah's, ALL Jonah's! :D

What a cutie, Kim. I just love her expression when she realized what the package was all about!

Pembroke_Corgi
10-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Awww, she is such a cutie pie! I'm glad you got to celebrate with her. :)

luvofallhorses
10-11-2006, 11:35 AM
she's such a cutie! :)

kimlovescats
10-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Logan:
That is what I am counting on .... that Jenna knows me and is very bonded to me so much that nobody can take that away! ;)

All of the supportive and reassuring posts here have really been a blessing to me! I really did / do need to hear them!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Kim

Glacier
10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
What a little cutie! I love that first picture! I'm glad you got to spend some time with her. I hope that continues.

smokey the elder
10-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Don't you need a license to be that cute? Love all the pink! Such a girly-girl Jenna is!

rg_girlca
10-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh Kim, I am so very happy to hear that you were finally able to celebrate precious Jenna's Birthday with her. Better late than never I guess.

She is such a doll and so pretty. Loved all the pictures, especially the first one. Too darn cute. :D

momcat
10-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Wonderful news!!! May this be a new beginning for you and Jenna!!!!!

catfamily
10-13-2006, 01:27 PM
She is so pretty.Her face is flawless.I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves.It must of been such a great day for all of you :)

ChrisH
10-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Aw, what a beautiful little girl. :D

chrangharris
10-15-2006, 08:01 AM
That first pictures is too adorable!!!