PDA

View Full Version : :( More people torturing helpless animals..

binka_nugget
10-10-2006, 02:10 AM
From here (http://www.kcci.com/family/10033068/detail.html):

ATLANTA -- Teenage brothers in Atlanta are accused of torturing a puppy to death, then showing the dead dog to neighborhood children who were threatened if they told anyone.

Joshua Moulder, 17, and Justin Moulder, 18, are due to appear in court Monday.

The brothers are accused of binding the dog with duct tape, dousing her with paint and putting her in an oven at the community center in the apartment complex where they live.

They also are accused of luring neighborhood children to the apartment complex to see the dead puppy, then threatening to kill them if they told anyone.

The brothers face an 11-count indictment on charges including aggravated cruelty to animals, burglary, criminal damage to property in the second degree, making terroristic threats and misdemeanor counts of cruelty to children in the third degree.

The Moulders will have a chance to enter a plea to the charges during their arraignment.

Meanwhile, Fulton County, Ga., District Attorney Paul Howard is lobbying state lawmakers to increase sentences for animal cruelty. The maximum now is five years in prison.

Howard was recently honored by the Humane Society of the United States.

In Howard's words, "Something is wrong with a person who would torture a helpless animal."

charlestongirl
10-10-2006, 03:17 AM
I read this elsewhere and it's really hard not to cry for that poor pup. I only hope she passed on quickly and is somewhere wonderful where she is happy and there is no pain.

Too bad the system probably won't do enough. At least, not until they kill their first human victim, which is obviously coming.....

Catty1
10-10-2006, 08:32 AM
I like what Howard said...that statement of his is too true!

moosmom
10-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Too bad the system probably won't do enough. At least, not until they kill their first human victim, which is obviously coming

My thought exactly. They'll probably get a slap on the wrist just like all the others then go on to lure little boys into their apartments to torture and kill them. Does Jeffrey Dahlmer ring a bell???

UGH! :mad:

elizabethann
10-10-2006, 02:27 PM
OMG. This just makes me cry. Goodbye sweet puppy. I'd give anything in the world to turn back time and save you.

Ugh...I'm just so depressed now.

:(