PDA

View Full Version : Moving...

yumyum6970
06-04-2002, 10:12 AM
Hey all. Well, we have finally bought a townhouse. I am so excited!! It is a bit bigger than what we have now which is great. I am just worried about the kitties with the move. When we bought Dutchess home for the first time from her previous owner she did not do that well. We got Yum Yum from the vet when she was only 2 months old so she probably hasn't moved. The townhouse we're getting has woods in front of it and I hope they will do allright there as well as climbing the stairs up to the loft. They have never seen stairs before. Should be interesting to watch them. :)

Randi
06-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Congratulations on your new house yumyum6970! It's sounds like a nice place. So exiting to see how your furbabies will handle the move. I bet there won't be any problems! ;) They'll racing up and down the staircase in no time!! :D

Good luck! :)

lynnestankard
06-04-2002, 10:44 AM
Congratulations YumYum - the new house sounds wonderful. I bet those furbabies have a wonderful time settling in.
Keep the camera handy for the 'learning stairs' experience :D :D

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
06-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Congratulations on the new house. I bet the furbabies will be zooming around in no time. They have each other to rely on so they won't be facing the move alone. That should help.

krazyaboutkatz
06-05-2002, 12:07 AM
Congrats on the new house yumyum. I'm sure your furbabies will be just fine. It will just take a little time for them to get used to everything. They will probably love running up and down the stairs.:)

yumyum6970
06-05-2002, 06:44 AM
Thanks guys! :)

toughCookie
06-05-2002, 03:30 PM
stairs? oh they will LOVE stairs! I wish I had some in my house, the only reason being the cats! but, they will probably sound like a herd of buffalo when they get to running and chasing up and down the stairs in the middle of the night! oh what fun they will have, I almost wish I was a cat that lived where there was stairs!:eek:

AmberLee
06-05-2002, 04:01 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ???? I just posted here?

Before I wander off brokenly, mumbling the 'Twilight Zone' theme, I want to wish you well in your new home. I agree, your cats will love it. When's your moving day?

lizbud
06-05-2002, 04:16 PM
AmberLee,

Like Yogi Berra once said "It's daja vu all over again" :eek: :D :)

06-06-2002, 03:11 AM
are you staying in the same neighbourhood YUM-YUM ??
Must be great to live in Florida ..... we were there in '95 (I think);visited a lot , and LOVED it (except for the millions of musquitos in the Everglades --> they even stung through my pants !!) !
I wish you a good move !!! when's the big day ???

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-06-2002, 03:19 AM
originally posted by ToughCookie
they will probably sound like a herd of buffalo when they get to running and chasing up and down the stairs in the middle of the night!
LOL ToughCookie.... you are right I bet they will!!!!

Congratulations on your new house... moving is always exciting.. but A LOT OF HARD WORK.. good luck with the move and settling the kitties in.

yumyum6970
06-06-2002, 06:50 AM
No, it is just around the corner though...its a small subdivision with houses and townhouses in it and it even has a lake...but it is closer to the road we are way back from the main road. so that is good. :)