PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my new little rescue rascals

jazzcat
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
These guys are so much fun and so sweet. They have become real people kitties already and love to sleep on me. From Kim's pictures I'm guessing that the two tuxies are females and the gray is male. They are now eating kitten chow softened with KMR, using the litterbox and are oh so playful. Also I may have a home for the little gray one but nothing set yet.

Now for the pictures.

All three.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/6baby.jpg

Wrestling match
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/5baby.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/4baby.jpg

Little Silent Bob who I now call Twinkle Toes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/3baby.jpg

Pops the gray guy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/7baby.jpg

Trouble who is probably Troublette.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/1-2006/1baby.jpg

My hands are full with them here but I'm having fun. I just wish I had a better place to keep them.

As for momma, we haven't seen her since Saturday but someone is eating the food we've been putting out. No luck with catching her but I want to so we can ge her spayed. The babies are doing just fine without her so far, especially since they are older than I first thought.

catlover4ever
10-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Lori you are doing such a wonderful job!!!!! Keep up the good work. They certainly are adorable!!!! and I LOVE the names you gave them. :)

Killearn Kitties
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
They are just too adorable for words! :D :D I just love these pictures. Please give us plenty of updates. Daily would be good, hourly would be better, maybe minute-ly ....

Donnaj4962
10-09-2006, 12:46 PM
What cuties! Love the names. Hope you can catch mama soon so she can get fixed!

kimlovescats
10-09-2006, 01:00 PM
AWWWWWWWWW! Look at those happy little babies!!! You are doing so good, Lori!!! :D You know, if you get some bum shots, I can definitely *sex* them for you ... right here on PT!!! :eek: :D

Or if you want, you can e-mail me the pics and take all the fun out of it! :rolleyes: tee hee hee!

Hugs,
Kim

Edwina's Secretary
10-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I want them......

kuhio98
10-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Awwww! What a great chance you've given these kitties. I sure hope mom and/or dad are successfully trapped and altered. Their lives will also improve if they aren't having litter after litter.

Catty1
10-09-2006, 01:12 PM
How about offering the owners of the dad-cat one of the kittens since their cat is the daddy??? :D

Child support, you know!

Prairie Purrs
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
They are just too adorable for words! :D :D I just love these pictures. Please give us plenty of updates. Daily would be good, hourly would be better, maybe minute-ly ....

Oh, heck, just set up a webcam! I'd be a devoted Kittencam viewer! :D

kimlovescats
10-09-2006, 01:20 PM
How about offering the owners of the dad-cat one of the kittens since their cat is the daddy??? :D

Child support, you know!

Yea ..... only after they have DADDY NEUTERED!!! :rolleyes: ;)
Wish I could have Jenna's daddy neutered!!!!! :eek:

jazzcat
10-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Catty I would love to offer them one if I knew who they were. All I know is he's been around at least a year, I've seen him when out walking about 4-5 houses down but I've also seen him in the other direction too. He's visited my backyard several times since my dog died last year and now that momma is around he is hanging around a lot. He's healthy looking and well fed. I only know a couple of my close neighbors and they don't have a clue who he belongs to.

Kim - I will get Richard to help me take 'bum' pictures tonight. Thanks.

ES- wouldn't you like to make a TN trip and adopt one??? :D

I'll try to keep the pictures coming. My sister is the one interested in Pops the gray guy so I'm trying to keep the pictures flowing to her in hopes to persuade her. She will be coming to visit Sunday after next and I think he will be ready to go then. I'm actually trying to convince her that he will need a buddy. Wish me luck.

kimlovescats
10-09-2006, 01:36 PM
I'll look forward to those little bum pics! Now let's hope they are *obvious*!!! :p

The buddy system idea with your sister is a great one. It worked on YOU!!! :D

jenluckenbach
10-09-2006, 02:07 PM
LOL......little bum pictures....LOL

How many people can say they are looking forward to THAT?!?

Those babies are 100% precious.

Freedom
10-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Cute, cute, cute. What more can anyone say?

moosmom
10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Look at those sweet lil poopies!!!! I'm in love with the grey one. And the tuxie is so beautiful! You're doing a great job Lori, keep up the great work!

rg_girlca
10-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Oh lori, they are all so darn adorable, but that little gray one just melts my heart. I hope you are able to convince your sister to take two of them. :)

Bengalz
10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Precious little babies - you are a godsend! The little gray one is too cute for words - good thing I'm not anywhere near you cuz that little guy would be MIA and in my pocket heading home to Canada :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Awwwwwwwww, they are absolutely super-cute!!
That grey one is my favorite!!

catmandu
10-09-2006, 05:48 PM
The Pet Angels Were By Playing With The Little Ones And Bringing Them Good Treats, And Plenty Of Hugs And Kisses.
They Are Very Impressed With The Care That Kitten Trio Is Getting.
Three Gold Stars By You Name.

RedHedd
10-09-2006, 06:19 PM
Troublette? :D She DOES look like Trouble. Heck, they're all SO CUTE! Twinkle toes :D

K & L
10-09-2006, 09:03 PM
They are so cute! Do you have a trap and a carrier? To catch the mom you need to put the kittens in the carrier and cover it with a towel. You butt the trap up to the carrier with the open end out. Cover it with towels along with the carrier (like a big tunnel). When the mom hears the kittens meowing she will walk through the trap door to get to the kittens. You will then have the mom catin the trap and the kittens will be safe in the carrier. Having the kittens is the perfect way to catch her.

kimlovescats
10-09-2006, 10:03 PM
They are so cute! Do you have a trap and a carrier? To catch the mom you need to put the kittens in the carrier and cover it with a towel. You butt the trap up to the carrier with the open end out. Cover it with towels along with the carrier (like a big tunnel). When the mom hears the kittens meowing she will walk through the trap door to get to the kittens. You will then have the mom catin the trap and the kittens will be safe in the carrier. Having the kittens is the perfect way to catch her.

DUH, that sounds so simple!!! :rolleyes: You can tell who the TNR expert around here is!! ;)

jazzcat
10-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Lisa - I don't have a trap yet but wow, that does sound like a great set up I'd never think of. I'm like Kim on that one, duh! Thanks.

If my sister falls through or just takes one I will be hocking my goods here on PT. Richard said to tell anyone in the southeastern area that we will deliver. I'd love for them to go to good PT homes.
Cataholic - don't you need another tuxie?? Since I think they are girls maybe a California, Cali for short.

krazyaboutkatz
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
They're all so adorable but the grey one is also my favorite.:) I hope that your sister will be able to adopt 1 or 2 of them or hopefully some one here on PT.:) It sure won't be me though because I'm very happy with the fur family I have now.;)

kimlovescats
10-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Cataholic - don't you need another tuxie?? Since I think they are girls maybe a California, Cali for short.

Work 'em, girl!!! :D

K & L
10-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Lisa - I don't have a trap yet but wow, that does sound like a great set up I'd never think of. I'm like Kim on that one, duh! Thanks.

Do you have local feed store or rental store you could rent a trap from?

shais_mom
10-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Yea ..... only after they have DADDY NEUTERED!!! :rolleyes: ;)
Wish I could have Jenna's daddy neutered!!!!! :eek:

LMAO
Kim!
I wish we could do that to a lot of people!

What cute babies!
you go girl!