PDA

View Full Version : Bronwyn

mrsbnatural
10-09-2006, 11:04 AM
What a lovely name for a lovely little guinea pig girl! I just think that bow in your hair is adorable. Have a great day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Bronwyn you are adorable!!!

No wonder you like looking in the mirror, you look quite fetching with your pretty bow in your hair. What a wonderful picture of you!!! ♥♥♥

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
10-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Greetings Bronwyn!
Oh, what a lovely name, what a precious piggie!:) And that dainty little bow you in your hair, how adorable is that!:D Who can blame you for sneaking an extra peak or two in at the mirror...you're gorgeous! Unfortuantely my wheeker girls are more of the "tom boy" types and won't allow their Mom to "fuss!":D :p So happy to meet you today sweetheart! Your family is truly blessed to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you! Hope you and your human and piggie pals are all enjoying a super special Pet of the Day party, popcorning all over the place and being spoiled rotten! What a cutie pie:) Hugs and little kisses to our most fetching, most deserving honoree, Bronwyn!:)

blue girl
10-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Bronwyn, oh, how precious you are! I'm not necessarily a big fan of piggies, but you sure are cute :) I can just imagine you standing up on your hind legs begging for your veggies and chasing your brothers and sisters away from your favorite pigloo--you sure know how to get what you want! I hope you get lots of special treats and hugs on your special day. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

animallovernw
10-09-2006, 06:27 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_108.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCYYYYYYYYUS)Aren't you an adorable guinea pig? I saw your picture and was immediately impressed--the little bow in your hair looks very stylish!
So happy to hear that you were adopted from the shelter and placed in a wonderful home.......

Have a wonderful life little girl and congrat's on being the pet of the day.:cool: