PDA

View Full Version : Dewey

mom2lotsacats
10-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Dewey,
You are such a handsome cat! It's good you have a nice home where you are loved. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

orangemm
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
What a beautiful face you have, Dewey! I just love it!!!

Congratulations to a darling boy!!!

Celebrate your special day! :D

cassiesmom
10-09-2006, 11:54 AM
You go, Dewey! Show those dogs just who's in charge. You are such a handsome Wegie! Ask your people to pet you for me. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweet kitty boy. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Dewey you are so adorable!!!

What a wonderful picture of you!!! ♥♥♥
I bet you have lots of fun boxing with your paw paw, eh?

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Donnaj4962
10-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Dewey, you are adorable! What cute markings you have on your face. I would love to give you kissies all over that sweet grey and white face of yours. Will you please ask your humans for some luvvins from me???

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

catmandu
10-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Dewey I cant believe that you have been missed so far Today.
The Found Cats and I apologize for this oversight, as you are such a Great Big Happy Good Lucking Dude.
You can just tell by looking at you that you are a Happy Cat.
The Found Cats All send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Dynamic DEWEY COTD!!!!
:p ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :) :p ;) :D :cool: :

blue girl
10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Dewey, what a big furball you are! I just want to reach in to the computer and rub that head of yours! I know you are very happy living with grandma and grandpa and your mommy knows you are well cared for and loved, so life truly is good for you. How lucky for you to have deer to play with...and you chase the dogs--how fun! It sounds like you enjoy life to the fullest. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
10-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi there Dewey! Oh yes, what a handsome furball you are, for sure:) I'm glad your family chose a close up to share with us so that we can admire every inch of that sweet, gorgeous face! Wow, what stunning markings and what whiskers...!!!:D I'm so glad to hear how very loved you are Dewey; what a wonderful, happy life you are leading! Deer to chase and dogs to torment...doesn't get much better than that, except maybe for all that good loving you're showered with!:D No wonder you're happily purrring the day away!;) Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, Dewey! You're precious and so very deserving of our "top cat" honors! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart:) ! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration with your proud people!

karlyb
10-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Dewey, you sure have a funny-beautiful face! I bet whoever holds you knows they are holding a whole lotta cat. I know I'd love to hear you purrrrr. Luck was with you the day you were chosen by your mom for your forever home. It must be great to have an extended family who love you to pieces. Keep those dogs in line, Dewey! You are a wonderful COTD!