PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving plans

wolfsoul
10-08-2006, 01:52 PM
For those celebrating the Canadian Thanksgiving, what are your plans?

Today I'm heading up to my grandpa's campsite with Jake (Visa's half-brother). We're all going to play games and sing karaoke, go in the hot tub, and then have Thanksgiving dinner. We'll stay up all night playing games and then Jakie and I will spend the night in a cabin and come home tomorrow. I'm bringing a couple friends along with me because their family doesn't live here so they wouldn't have Thanksgiving dinner otherwise. I'm going to get a ton of pics of my Jakie-Jake. :)

wolfsoul
10-09-2006, 05:44 PM
bump

Crazy-Cat-Lover
10-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Me, DH and our daughter went over to my Mom and Dads for Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. Hubby is working tonight, so I won't be having a special dinner with him. :(

BC_MoM
10-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Last night, in my Great Aunt's 900 sq foot home, we had 30 people over for dinner. It was fantastic. Lots of good food, music, and quality family time!

Until my brother and cousins found a stray Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever in the school park and I wound up bringing him to the emergency vet for the night.. by the time I got back, everyone had gone home!! :(

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Last night my family, Tango, and I went to my Grandma's house for dinner with her, my aunt, and two of my uncles. We stayed there for about 7hrs and then came back home. Nothing too interesting..