PDA

View Full Version : Lottza Tennis Balls

shais_mom
06-04-2002, 12:57 AM
Keegan is gonna be so excited with her mommy! I found on ebay slightly used tennis balls (lottzza of em) and I bid on a batch and I won! My first ebay auction!I ended up getting 100!!!!
With S/H I paid about $40.00!!! Now think how much I would have to pay for 100 new tennis balls!!!!I am not gonna have to buy tennis balls for a loooooong time!

LoudLou
06-04-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
........I am not gonna have to buy tennis balls for a loooooong time!

OOOOH Lucky Keegan! Louie will be jealous....You will be suprised at how fast 100 balls will disappear. We buy Louie's on Ebay also. Somehow they all end up disappearing only to re-surface when we least expect them to.;)

Logan
06-04-2002, 05:59 AM
LOL! I love it!! You ought to get her picture surrounded by 100 tennis balls. She wouldn't know which one to pick up first!!!! :D

anna_66
06-04-2002, 06:40 AM
That's wonderful!!! She will be in doggie heaven! And Logan's right, you should take a pic of her with all of them, it would be soooo funny! What a lucky dog! Angus said he is jealous too!!!http://www.plaudersmilies.de/eviltongue.gif

Deb Motter
06-04-2002, 07:13 AM
Keegan really hit the jackpot this time!

ramanth
06-04-2002, 08:39 AM
Lucky Keegan!!

Just be sure to pick up after your toys. ;) Don't need your momma trippin' over all of them. :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-04-2002, 08:42 AM
Awesome! Keegan is going to have a great time.

Dixieland Dancer
06-04-2002, 01:12 PM
There's just something magical about Goldens and Tennis balls! And to have 100!!!!! WOW!

My previous Golden Taffey, would put 2 in her mouth at once. She even balanced one on her nose until told to take it. Aunt Jazz (RB just recently) could do three and Kathi said she even did 4 a few times. Dixie and Dusty prefer frisbee so I have a small fortune tied up in soft bite floppy disks now! Maybe they have them on Ebay????

I would also like to see a picture of Keegan surrounded by 100 tennis balls! :cool:

CountryWolf07
06-04-2002, 03:56 PM
Lucky dog! :) Rosie would be extremely jealous, she loves balls! She has a orange one that squeaks.. should get her a tennis ball or two sometime ;) - Rach

Freckles
06-04-2002, 05:10 PM
(us cats have to stick together)

YES, discovered she is getting new kittie dishes next week.

Presley
06-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Presley loves fetch.. What do ya know a lab loves fetch!! Well i can't give her tennis calls to play with. She cracks them in half in about 5 minutes of playing with them....See her favorate thing to do is pull all the fuzz off the balls and i think when she does that she ends up breaking them!

Dixieland Dancer
06-04-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Presley
Presley loves fetch.. What do ya know a lab loves fetch!! Well i can't give her tennis calls to play with. She cracks them in half in about 5 minutes of playing with them....See her favorate thing to do is pull all the fuzz off the balls and i think when she does that she ends up breaking them!

That's what Dusty does too! He just chews on them and before you know it they are cracked in half. He sometimes chews the fuzz off and sometimes doesn't. These silly retrievers! :rolleyes:

shais_mom
06-06-2002, 01:16 AM
-K-
Hey Folks! Dis 'ere is da Keegie Meister!! And mommy tol me I had to get on 'ere and tells you 'bout my day 'fore my eyeballs shut 'gain. I am soooo sleepy from being at me pa-pa's house that my eyes can barely stay open! But mommy got up to gets herself a snacky and I wanted one to then she figgered she better make me potty for I fallz asleepy again. I had so much fun playin wif my 2 legged cuzin's. Jacob is 5 and we ran and ran and ran, and he was playin tball and I keptz takin da ball when he hit it. They were my tenny balls, and I don't know how to share so I didn't get in trubble. hehe And Josh is 1 1/2 and not too sure if he like us fur kidz or not.(eben do he has me uddder cuzin SCOOBY DOO that I haven't seen since Christmas.) I wike Josh cuz he is just my size and I can steal his apples and figgy cookies.( At Christmas when I was smaller I even stole his santa claus, he was jus standin der and it looked like my Santa so as I ran by I took it! Then mommy and Papa chased me behind the couch and Joshy climed up on da couch and yelled and shook his finnder at me, tho you couldn't unnerstand what he was sayin!)
Well before we went to pa-pa's today, dere was a BIG HUMONGOUS box on de front step and mommy said my tenny balls came already! The person just sent them out from FL on Mon. Mommy got my piksure when she opened dem. But she didn't dump the box b/c she was afraid she wouldn't find all them!!! So mommy took a whole big baggie to pa-pa's for me and we only lost one! hehe but i am sure pa-pa will find it when he mows again!!! woopsie! Well, mommy figgered out awhile ago if she hits the ball wif this paddle lookin thing wif holes in it, it goes alot farther than when she just frows it. So I chased dat ball all over da place. And I started barkin' at me boy Jake b/c he was visiting Shaianne's grave and I didn't know who he was till mommy tol me. He wuved my sisser Shai and mommy sez he visits her grave ebery time he visits pa-pa and maw-maw 's house.
I was sooooooooo tired I slept almost all the way home and have slept most of the night!! I really played hard today!
My sisser Kylie is jealous, she wants a whole box of 100 of her favorite toy too. Milk Jug Rings. She never keeps dem very long cause I eat 'em! Eben do Mommy yells at me, I do it ennyways and run udderneaf the puter desk. I always run udder der' when I am bad and dat daggone Mommy catches me ebberytime!!!! sheesh!
Well ebberbuddy I am gonna go cuz my eyes are getting so heavy and so is me head.
Love to all
Keegie

C.C.'s Mom
06-06-2002, 01:30 AM
You lucky Keegan!!!! Wow! We want to see that picture of you in the middle of all those tennis balls!!!

Cookie has one (sounds very sad, but it's the one she got at her first day with us from the petstore, and she treasured it) and carries it around a lot. But, her favorite are my 3 old juggling balls. She carries all three of them in her mouth. Or 1 ball and a teddy bear. Or 1 ball and her caterpillar. Or 1 ball and her Sesame Street Little Duckie.

What she likes to do with the tennisball, is dropping it once and it jumps back into her mouth. I love it when she does that.

One of my friends has a spoiled brat kid who has his own pool with hundreds of colored balls to play in. You can imagine Cookie in it when we visit them.

anna_66
06-06-2002, 08:42 AM
What a lucky dog you are Keegan! Sounds like you had so much fun at pa-pa's and maw-maw's house! I bet you just couldn't help yourself from being so excited. You make sure you get lots of rest, you'll need it with that many balls to play with!