PDA

View Full Version : Giving Thanks!

Bengalz
10-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanksgiving has always been my favourite holiday. It is a time to reflect on everyone and everything around you. It is an opportunity to show your appreciation and gratitude to those who have made your life special.

One of my greatest gifts this year is Eve. She came into our lives and stole our hearts. She has been an incredible influence on us and her affectionate ways have added a dimension that is truly appreciated. Our days are so much brighter with this little furbaby in them.

I have so much to be grateful for and want to be thank everyone on this forum for their kindness and support for Eve. The people on this board have an unsurpassed compassion for the innocents among us. Thank you for being who you are and for giving what you do.

Warmest regards,
Betty and Eve

kimlovescats
10-08-2006, 10:58 AM
What a nice thread!!! We all have much to be thankful for, don't we? THANK YOU for reminding us!

Hugs,
Kim ;)

slick
10-08-2006, 11:05 AM
While I do agree with Thanksgiving and in years past it's been a big deal in my family, it seems to be taking a downhill slide since the family is now all split up and living their own lives. There will be no Thanksgiving dinner this year for the first time.

This doesn't really bother me because I give thanks every day of the year....for my newly found good health, my family, my friends and of course Pet Talk. There's nothing more that I need......except maybe about $200,000 to pay off my mortgage and buy a new car. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canucks!!:D :cool:

caseysmom
10-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Canadians!