PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

davidpizzica
10-08-2006, 09:13 AM
After successful knee replacement and cataract surgery, I'm getting arthritis in my right hip! I'm getting a little concerned because it's getting a little worse and I don't want to go through surgery again. I have a job where I pretty much walk 8 hours a day and that doesn't help matters. I'm taking Moltrin, but as soon as I start moving my hip the pain comes back. Just wanted to vent a little.

kimlovescats
10-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Yikes! I'm sorry, David. Seems it's always something when we hit "middle age"!!! :rolleyes: ;)

RedHedd
10-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Sorry David. It's true what they say, this getting old stuff ain't for sissies. I hate it too!

Corinna
10-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey david the best thing totry is water therapy the arthritis socity should have classesin your area. My mom was in a wheel chair for 4 years started taking them and in less than 9 months chair is gone and now after 2 years shes teaching 4 days a week. My hip was broken as a child always has given me trouble sinceI started 2 years with out the pain in it. Pm me I'll try to locate a place close to youif need be.

moosmom
10-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh honey, I'm sorry your hip is still hurting. And I'm sure that walking around 8 hours a day isn't helping. Have you tried any kind of Arthritis formula. Ask your doctor what kind of Arthritis pain stuff you can take without it interfering with your other meds.

One suggestion...ask Mr. Boss man if it's possible to let you use a golf cart. If he says no, have your doctor write a note that he needs to make accommodations for your hip problem. By law he HAS to.

((((HUGS))) It sucks to get old. ;)