PDA

View Full Version : Amber is missing...

flamepony12
10-08-2006, 02:38 AM
Posting this in general because it means a lot to me, Karen can move it to CG if necessary.

I know I'm probably overreacting, but Amber's been missing for the past few hours, and I'm REALLY worried :( We walked around the entire house shaking her bag of treats, which she ALWAYS comes for.. we've scoured every crevice of the house, and my parents are convinced that she's just hiding somewhere. But we haven't seen her in a while, and I'm just hoping that, among all the activity today, a door leading outside wasn't left ajar.

It's really late, but I needed to post.. I just need support, I'm so worried about my little girl.. :(

slleipnir
10-08-2006, 02:55 AM
I'm sure she is around...cats have a way of hiding in places you never knew about. I can't tell you how many times my cats have "gone missing" only to turn up a few hours later. They were sleeping somewhere.

I hope you find her :(

G535
10-08-2006, 03:00 AM
Start at one end of the house and work your way through, check everywhere however unlikely, you'd be amazed at the places cats can fit into. Hope you find her soon. :)

chocolatepuppy
10-08-2006, 04:45 AM
My Missy is good at hiding out in the house and she won't come if you call her or even if you shake the treats. I hope Amber is hiding out in the house. Pawsitive thoughts headed her way.

flamepony12
10-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Wow, you don't know how thankful I am.

She's such a good cat.

I wake up this morning to yowling... OUTSIDE of the house, on the patio.

Poor girl had spent the night outside, and didn't go anywhere.

But luckily, she's back inside with us again now. :)

moosmom
10-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm glad Amber is back. I knew she was around there somewhere. The fact is, cats never stray far from their food source.

Give her lots of headbumpies for me. Nawtee little girl! You scared your Meowmie half to death!!

RedHedd
10-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm glad she's back. Those little stinkers can sneak out. Amber, you stay inside now, ya hear?

flamepony12
10-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm glad she's back. Those little stinkers can sneak out. Amber, you stay inside now, ya hear?

I think she's learned her lesson....!

I feel bad though, because it was VERY cold last night. :(

luvofallhorses
10-08-2006, 03:30 PM
aww..I am glad she is back now. Cats can be VERY sneaky. I know mine are! ((hugs)) can we possibly get some new pics of your gang when you get a chance? :D including Amber! :)

flamepony12
10-08-2006, 03:33 PM
aww..I am glad she is back now. Cats can be VERY sneaky. I know mine are! ((hugs)) can we possibly get some new pics of your gang when you get a chance? :D including Amber! :)

I'll try to get some soon, somehow- right now I'm without a digital camera, and the camera on my computer is broken :o

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.. :)

catmandu
10-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Thats A Fast Job By The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad , As They Were Able To Convince Amber That Theres No Place Like Home.