PDA

View Full Version : Friends, please read this thread....

kimlovescats
10-07-2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=114220

K & L
10-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Oh Kim this is not an easy situation. I do believe there are grandparents rights if you have the time and money to pursue this. Not only does it hurt to have our children making poor choices, but to include the innocent grandchildren is so heartbreaking. My best to you on this.

trayi52
10-08-2006, 08:38 AM
This is no easy situation for you or Jenna. To use a child to get back at you is nothing short of evil. This man is nothing but an evil influence on your daughter!

It is so hard to do anything about getting grandparents rights in the state of TN. My friend tried to get rights to her grandchild and failed. Hopefully you can have better luck. Especially if they look at the past of the father and see what he has been doing, how he is using the child against you!

I will be praying for you, your daughter, and sweet little Jenna, for a reconciliation without the father.

Love ya,
Willie

kimlovescats
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
*bump*

rg_girlca
10-08-2006, 01:37 PM
I made a post in the original thread but I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and thoughts dear friend.

HUGS

Bengalz
10-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Kim, you certainly have my prayers. This is just about the worst parents' nightmare on many counts. I hope you are able to get some assistance with the situation. Your daughter and your grandchild deserve better than to be separated from the ones who love them.

Hugs to you and your family and many wishes for a better resolution.

Betty

catcrazylady
10-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Why is that innocent children are always used as pawns? Its so sad and the worst of it is that Jenna is the one being punished by being kept away from people who love her. I hope things get better soon.

moosmom
10-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Kim,

I posted in the other thread as well. You're in my thoughts and prayers, sweetheart. You and Jenna certainly don't deserve this.

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

Donna