PDA

View Full Version : Remember KOMBAT KITTY?!?!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-03-2002, 10:01 PM
Lut's hide and seek thread made me remember of how Tinky used to play hide and seek / KOMBAT KITTY when she was little... she seems to have calmed down some since she has been spayed....... I posted it before but I thought I would post the pics again..... We used to play hide and seek; and me, the hubby and Tinky would all hide in seperate rooms and when Tinky would come out we would jump out at her and she would turn into KOMBAT KITTY... we used to get sooooo many laughs at her!! Whenever she would want to play she would hop sideways through the living room KOMBAT KITTY style so we would play with her......
She is soooo big and scary... look at that tail

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/pe0f5a008fb58255caa77121f8ed7e3f2/fdb15f46.jpg

Here she is on the bed........... whenever I would make the bed she would ALWAYS get KOMBAT KITTY crazy on it ... I have no idea why!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p0b9f3c865e852b5acdb183b9da121b6c/fdbadc6a.jpg

AmberLee
06-04-2002, 12:00 AM
Hee, hee, hee ... I'd forgotten that. Is Jupiter wearing down some of her combativeness, or is she mellowing, or both?

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-04-2002, 12:05 AM
originally posted by Amberlee
Is Jupiter wearing down some of her combativeness, or is she mellowing, or both?

OH NO she can still play with the best of them.... it just seems like she has turned into a BIG LOVE BUG since she was spayed she still plays hard but seems to want to be loved on MORE now....

Former User
06-04-2002, 02:37 AM
Ohhhhh, the cute Tinky girl, I love that fluffy tail.

sasvermont
06-04-2002, 04:25 AM
What a great little story about KombatKitty...isn't that so kitten like?!!! That is how they play when they are very little. I call it Halloween cat. My guys don't do it but many kittens do...mine were a few months old when I got them, so I missed (??) that stage. Their later stages made up for it though.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I just adore kittens...... makes you wanna go a get a few....then you remember.....oh yes, complete horror sets in....sleepless nights, torn this and that, broken this and that.... jumping, attacking, hissing, you name it..... awwwww. But aren't they cute?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

wayne0214
06-06-2002, 05:22 AM
SAS, VT. since you have all Abys, i can understand about them making noise, and breaking things, and then worring about this all through the night. However, my brood seems to enjoy the old kitten standby for a toy, that being a hanging blanket. They have already torn a hold in the side of it, and still climb, play chase and "attack the lump"! Yesterday, I was watching them looking at Silver Prince climbing a door blanket. After he demonstrated how to do it, then they also had to try it out. Among them was Otis. It was fun to watch them learn from each other.

........wayne

moosmom
06-07-2002, 05:58 PM
Sara,

I used to have a Kombat Kitty too! I love the pose, the walking sideways and puffed out tail. They think they're really scaring us. Hee-hee! Ya gotta love 'em!! :p

AvaJoy
06-11-2002, 09:40 PM
What great pics!!!! I love the poufy tail posture that cats do when they think they are a mean someBODY. So neat that you could catch it on film ~ :)

maxx's mom
06-14-2002, 06:17 PM
I am very impressed that you were able to catch that on film:)

lovemymaltese
06-27-2002, 01:36 PM
Tinky's little tail is so fluffy and cute.

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2002, 01:57 AM
That's such a cute pic of Tinky. Storm will get a big spurt of energy and run down the hallway and then leap on my bed and he'll do the kombat kitty pose. When I first had him he would look at himself in the mirror and puff up his tail because I guess he thought that it was another cat. He was afraid of himself. LOL http://216.40.201.38/contrib/blackeye/lol.gif

lovemymaltese
07-08-2002, 01:00 PM
:)