PDA

View Full Version : A Full Moon ARisen

K & L
10-07-2006, 07:21 AM
What is it with cats and full moons? I've had more cat fights this morning and messes to clean-up than I do in a months time. Seems it always happens when there's a full moon! :eek: Do any of you experience this?

orangemm
10-07-2006, 08:09 AM
No fighting, but a great deal of zipping back and forth through the house like the devil had possessed them! :eek:

jazzcat
10-07-2006, 09:19 AM
I've noticed a lot of extra tension and fighting with my gang but it could be because they know there are some kittens in the office but even before we caught the kittens Scout and Rumor woke me up fighting yesterday morning.

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Yes, mine are always much more active, aggressive with each other, and wild about a week before a full moon. Sunny and Pearl have been bouncing off the walls.:eek:

Freedom
10-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah, I notice this as well. Amber (RIP), a NEUTERED male, always howled at the moon whenever he could see it. If the moon was high late at night, I had to put him in a bedroom and draw the shades to get any sleep! :rolleyes:

This group of 7 I have just now, tensions have been rising all week. And zipping around the house even MORE than usual. (Usual is once per day per cat; full moon is 2 to 4 times per day per cat!)

Animals, farmers and mariners are so in tune with Nature.

jenluckenbach
10-07-2006, 05:49 PM
I have never really taken notice....but I have sure been having the fights today! :eek: :eek: (is it full moon?) :o

catmandu
10-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Micheal and The Princess got into a brawl Today, and I had to give them a time out!!
I mean the claws were out, and they were growling!!!
GRRRRRRR! SPITTTTT!
These Older Cats never fight, they been pals for 13 years!
Maybe it is the Full Moon.

jenluckenbach
10-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh, and I just got finished cleaning up some PEE, :mad: (and this morning too....I forgot :o )

kimlovescats
10-07-2006, 10:53 PM
I haven't really noticed, but I imagine it is possible! :eek:

K & L
10-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Even Leila is scratching on the bedroom door! It just seems to be the full moon! :)

smokey the elder
10-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Pink Nose was running around like a maniac last night. He often has RCOs but this was gas-molecule like!