PDA

View Full Version : Diogi and Matt Williams

tbfan4047
10-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Hey All I am a new member and love my dog better than most people. I hav to give my upmost respect to two great officers that died in the line of duty. Diogi was a cop and his partners best friend and paid the ultimate price. He gave his life for his partner and best friend. There is no truer friendship than a pet partner. we don't own them. They own us. There is nothing like coming home from a crappy day at work and having your best friend greet you with the best wiggle dance you will ever see. My baby is Jasmine and she was a pound puppy and she is my best friend in the world. I am glad that monster that killed Matt and Diogi got what he deserved, i just wish they had more bulets in their guns.A K9 partner is more true a friend than any human can ever be and a dog owner has the best freind they will ever have. God Bless all of our little people in fur coats that know a hell of alot more about love than we ever will.

Zippy
10-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Welcome to PT. :) We were all very sadden by Diogi and Matts death in the line of duty. :(

Kfamr
10-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Hello from one Floridian to another. I am Kay and I am mom to three wonderful dogs.

Tell us more about Jasmine and yourself! Do you have any photos of Jasmine - we all love pictures here. :)

Yes, it is heartbreaking about Diogi and Matt Williams. Unfortunately, it's the risk taken when in that line of duty.

tbfan4047
10-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Hi all thanks for the reply. I am trying to get a pic up of Jasmine but it is giving me problems. It is saying it is too large and I have tried to reduce it but it won't work. I will work on it tomorrow more. I live in Venice, Fl it is on the west coast between Tampa and Fort Myers. I am single, have a 18 yr old daughter which I raised on my own her entire life.