PDA

View Full Version : DJFyrewolf36 - how is the wee one?

Catty1
10-06-2006, 08:33 PM
He/she was eating a lot at last report, and you were waiting for the eyes to open?

This silence has me worried - do you have a moment for a good update?

thanks!

DJFyrewolf36
10-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Hey!

Thanks for your concern...I thought people had forgotten me since I seldom have the time to post. Her eyes are fully open (and brown colored which is wierd) She seems to be able to see just fine, responding to visual cues. She respoinds to audio cues too and is getting stronger by the day. Yesterday she climbed out of her box!! She isnt shy about letting you know what she wants...and she has a good set of lungs to back her up! She is eliminating on her own and eats like a little horse.

We have decied to name her Bitz...the hubby keeps calling her a little bit of a thing so the name kinda stuck :D

G535
10-07-2006, 02:58 AM
A lot of us don't always have time to post but that doesn't mean that we care any less about everyone's cats. Glad your kitten is doing ok. :)

Catty1
10-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Great news! Thanks for the update.

I appreciate you are busy - when you do have time, is there a before and after pic you could post?

Welcome, Baby! You are loved to BITZ! (couldn't resist, sorry) :D

catmandu
10-07-2006, 09:56 AM
We are glad that Bitz is doing well, and we know Bitz is going to grow to be a Big Fine Cat.

moosmom
10-07-2006, 10:45 AM
DJ,

Thanks to you, she's well on her way to a wonderful, healthy life!!! Sorry I haven't been available via IM. Lotta things going on. Love the name!!! Pictures please!! ;)

RedHedd
10-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Aww! Glad to hear little Bitz is doing well - love the name! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well.:)

DJFyrewolf36
10-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Aww thanks guys! Bitz is very greatful and Im sure all the well wishes are helping her grow to be a happy heatly cat!!

I need to borroy my moms cam...possibly I can get a pic of the little tyke tomorow...along with a few pix of the rest of the gang...(dont want to make them jealous!)