View Full Version : ANTM anyone?

buttercup132
10-06-2006, 02:08 PM
America's Next Top
Model

Anyone watching this seasons?

Uabassoon
10-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Yup, I love that show! Right now my favorites are the twins. At first I didn't think I was going to like them and thought that they were only there because of the fact that they were twins. But they are really great and take amazing photos. I also really like A.J. I think she is beautiful.

dukedogsmom
10-06-2006, 03:18 PM
So glad to see Monique outta there. She was a you-know-what! The nerve of her to say all of her time there was a waste. It was a waste, to the producers. Anchal is my favorite because her beauty is so unique. I also like AJ and Melrose.

Almita
10-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Yep i'm watching this seasons ANTM.

buttercup132
10-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm glad she is gone too! I was hoping she wasnt one of the b****s who stayed on for a long time and caused tons of drama. I personally think she wasnt pretty either(not that looks matter for modeling) but she was really stuck up. I hate the fact that she said it was a waste of her time too, I'm sure there was another girl that could have got far and took her place cause she really didnt deserve to get chosen. Shes stupid I now alot of people who would give up anything to have a experience like that, and meet all the famous judges.:rolleyes: Some people I guess just take things for granted.

slleipnir
10-06-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm watching too :)

Miss Z
10-07-2006, 05:29 AM
Nope, not my kind of programme to tell the truth. I think there's a British version as well, but really I watched 5 minutes of the American one and was so bored I turned over to watch Fred Dibnah instead! :p :o