PDA

View Full Version : Wondering how little Sweetpea is doing....

Donnaj4962
10-06-2006, 01:47 PM
I was just going back and looking through some old threads and I was wondering how little Sweetpea is doing with her pregnancy.

I hope I have not missed anything. I have been lurking, posting some, and trying to stay up-to-date with everything. My friend got married last weekend and it seems as if most of my weekends throughout the summer were consumed with "wedding festivities".

Just wondering how she is doing. She is such a cutie... and a lucky little one to have been kitnapped! Has her original "owner" asked any questions about her.

Hope I am not asking questions that have already been answered here. :o

catmandu
10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
The Found Cats and I, and Pouncette are adding our prayers that Sweetpea who is a very young Mother to be, will be all right with her Babies.

rg_girlca
10-06-2006, 09:44 PM
AWWW how sweet of you to ask about Sweetpea. :D Thank you.

She is doing very well and has one heck of an appetite.

Her previous so-called owner hasn't mentioned her once since he figured that "MAYBE" someone else picked her up off the street, just like he did when he found her. But his friend did ask me if I had her, as he knew that I liked her and I told him no, that I am not inclined to steal other people's cats when I have 6 of my own. I had my fingers crossed behind my back when I said it. LOL!!!! Do I feel guilty or have any regrets.....not in the least.

I'll make a new thread with pictures of her and some of the boys. :)