PDA

View Full Version : I won't be around much for a while

lv4dogs
10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I wanted to let yous know (that might of missed my life updates post) that I won't be around much for a while. I am starting a new job next Wed working in a veterinary office (does happy dance) but this coming Monday is my last day working for my families business, where I currently have unlimited net access. I'll be taking a pay cut so affording internet at home will be nearly impossible for a little while but I will try to stop by the library to check in when I can.
I do want all the PT'ers to know that you will all be in my thoughts & prayers daily. I sure will miss PT & all you PT members too.
I do have some pics to hold yous over until I return so please be on the lookout in dog general, pet general, cat general & I've got some nature ones for the general section too. Nothing fancy but they are pics non the less. I'm loading them now so they should all be up by this afternoon.

If yous could keep me in your thoughts as well I'd appreciate it, for a smooth transition & in hopes my pay cut won't be more than I can't handle. but please aspecially keep Kaige & I in your thoughts, we are inseperable, he comes everywhere with me including my work. He won't be able to do that any more... unless he needs medical attention. lol I don't know who's going to miss who more. He really has helped me a lot with my social anxiety & depression. I think I'm the one who will end up with seperation anxiety. :p

Edited to add: please excuse typos & the like. My computer is acting very very weird today. Not to mention I'm a bit out of sorts thinking about the upcoming change.

Edited to say that if anyone wants my phone number please pm me.

cloverfdx
10-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Goodluck with the new job Sue, check in when you can {{Hugs}}. You will be in my thoughts, and i will keep an eye out for the photos ;). You will be missed around here.

pitc9
10-06-2006, 03:01 PM
I think I'm the one who will end up with seperation anxiety. :p

LOL!! :D

I hope and pray that the transisson goes smooth for you all!!
{{hugs}} and prayers for you and your entire crew!
I hope your new job is great too!!

Dorothy39
10-06-2006, 03:06 PM
We'll be keeping an eye out for your postings Iv4dogs!!!!

And, hoping your new job works out well!!!!!! You hurry back now, Ya Hear?!! ;)

{{HUGS}}}

lv4dogs
10-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Well today is my last day with the net. To make it a little more difficult DSL is down in my area so I'm using the back up, dial up, which is awfully slow. I wanted to thank quite a few of yous in private & personally but that will be next to impossible with this dial up. It also makes it impossible to view picture threads, so I'm sorry in advance if I don't get a chance to view your threads.
I do want you all to know that yous will be in my thoughts & payers daily & I hope I'm able to stop in frequently. Thanks a million for being there for me when I needed it and also for just being the great folks that you all are! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I hope you get some kind of internet connection soon. We will miss you! I hope you enjoy your new job at the vet's office!

ramanth
10-09-2006, 03:12 PM
Good luck with the new job!!

Perhaps you'll be able to take Kaige with you once they get to know you.

The Vet Techs and front office staff are allowed to bring in their dogs and Kia just loves to romp with them when she's in.

lv4dogs
10-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Just a slight update:

My job is going GREAT! It's the best vet's office ever. They honestly do truly care about the heath & care of the clients & patients. I've only dreamed of such a vet's office, until now. lol They will literally do anything to accomidate to their clients needs & wants. The doctors are extrememly caring & knowledgable and the entire work environment is so great! It's a little pricey (if you don't work there lol) but it's WELL worth it, the results overpower the money by far.
I am sure I'll be getting a raise in the next 1-2 months as everyone there is always commenting on what a great job I am doing. I just hope it comes soon. lol

Other than that my bad luck streak is continuing to follow me where ever I go. As most of you know I had to put down my beloved Nanook, I still have to get an urn or the like for him & pay for his bill. My stove died so we had to buy a new one, my tires on my car popped so I had to buy 2 new ones, and a few small things have broken down in the house lately which needed to be replaced. To top it all off I don't get my first paycheck (which will be less than my other work place too) for 2 more weeks. I only have like $30 to my name to last me 2 whole weeks. I honestly don't know how I am going to get by but I'll have to find a way.

I have a new addition, my mother rescued a bearded dragon from a malnurished home. Thank god she is paying for everything for him (his name is Vincent, 2 spot Vincent to be exact lol) though until I get back on my feet. That was the deal. lol

Raustyk & Tiki still miss Nanook dearly but they are doing fine otherwise and all the other critters are doing great, knock on wood.

And last but not least, thank you, all of you PT'ers. Yous really are a great family and I couldn't imagine my life without yous.
hugs
Sue