PDA

View Full Version : Cinder and Smoke - where are you?

gini
06-03-2002, 10:22 AM
I sure have missed the updates on you guys. Doesn't Phred let you use the puter anymore?

Randi
06-03-2002, 01:30 PM
I sure miss you too!! :) Any chance of getting your dad to turn on the puter? ;)

Former User
06-03-2002, 01:31 PM
I saw them today, I guess they are just lurking :(

Cinder & Smoke
06-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Nuffin much been happenin that's exciting... :rolleyes:

Finally warmed up enuff to go swimmin inna BigLake on Memorial weekend - so we dun that. Had a lotta phunn till it wuz time to walk back to where we parked the trakter kar. Smoke wuz walkin kinda slow.

Dinner time came round and Dad asked Smokey fur a paw shake - Kid handed over the paw but howled :eek: when Dad gave the shake... A quick flip onna back and a paw 'spection revealed torn pads on 3 outa 4 paws... :(

Don't know when or how he tore em up... The torn spots kinda shriveled up and got all dryed out. Dad trimmed off the torn parts and Smoke started walkin a lot better. We went swimmin again on Saterday an Smoke managed to survive wiffout hurtin any pawz! :D

gini
06-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Well, Smokey, no wonder you haven't been around. Hurtz paws and poundin on puters - don't mix.

Sure glad you got to go swimming though, don't you just love summer? I used to go swimming in a "swimming hole" in Ohio when I was little. I would have to think real hard to remember the name of it - I was pretty little and it was a long time ago. I'll have to ask the "older brother" where it was.

We used to go to Lake Erie a lot - met relatives who drove down from Canandaigua and we drove up from Warren.

Cinder and Smoke you take good care now - and we don't care if you just slept the day away - tell us about it.

Sudilar
06-04-2002, 11:39 AM
Cinder and Smoke,
A big ole howdy from the other sheps on the board. It's good ta hear from yas. Sorry about those owwwy paws, Smoke! We only got ta swim in a creek this week, but it was sure fun! A BIGLake would be funner!! Bet you guys love it!

Killi and Shi

Randi
06-04-2002, 11:55 AM
It's good to hear from you Cinder & Smoke. Sure glad you got these nasty things out of your paw! We went digging in our garden all weekend - I bet you would have loved to help us there - but going swimming is a lot nicer, I can tell you! :D

Hope you'll post a report soon again. ;) You take care!!

hugs to you all
Fister & his mum

lynnestankard
06-04-2002, 04:49 PM
Lovely to hear from you Cinder and Smoke - missed you a lot. Sorry Smoke had an owie paw - you look after yourselves. xxx

Lynne

Stenograsaurus
06-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Glad to see you guys are still around. It's kind of ackward around here without you.

Hey Cinder, Patience here. When you get a chance, go to my photo album and look at the picture titled cinder look alike under my dogs. I think we might be related.:D ;)