PDA

View Full Version : Tori Talk---a video

RobiLee
10-05-2006, 10:19 PM
I haven't been around lately and I feel like I really shouldn't be posting anything because of that, but I was going through some of my videos and I found this one that I had recorded for Amy and Nebo. Tori was talking up a storm, but of course when I got the camera out she quieted down a bit. I think you can get an idea of how she likes to talk though. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/th_MVI_3105.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/?action=view&current=MVI_3105.flv)

wolf_Q
10-05-2006, 10:51 PM
You know I LOVE that video Robin. :D Tori's talking is so adorable!!! I love husky talk! I've been trying to get a good Nebo video for you but he never "talks" when the video camera is out.

Pam
10-06-2006, 05:42 AM
I haven't been around lately and I feel like I really shouldn't be posting anything because of that,

What? I am going to come over there and hit you upside the head! :p Do you know how much I enjoy your threads and posts? If you haven't been around much, that just makes them all the more special. :)

This video just cracks me up. Having poodles I am not familiar with *husky talk* and I love it when you and Anna post videos of your girls. She really does look like she has something to say! :D It was nice to see a glimpse of Katie at the end. ;) Does she copy her sister and try to talk too?

Christiansmommy
10-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Robin!! That was sooo cute!! I haven't been on much lately either. But I think it's fine to stop by whenever we want and post whatever we want, even if we haven't been on much!! :) I just LOVED that video...Harlee got up when I started it and walked to back the door, maybe she thought her "next door neighbor" dog friends were outside asking to play :) BTW, Dale used to "talk" sometimes, we thought it was a Swissie thing, but Harlee doesn't do it, so I am thinking it was just a silly "Dale" thing...he was a character...it was only when you petted him, though :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Robyn

cyber-sibes
10-06-2006, 09:42 AM
Awwww, Tori is so cute!!! I really enjoy it when you, Anna, and Tamara post your talking huskies. I must have the two quietest huskies on earth! Star woos a bit sometimes, but other than that, she just stares at me. Sherman's very quiet, (except at dinnertime) but he talks in his sleep. I haven't been able to gat a video of it yet, but I hope to post it one day.
Tell Miss Tori we miss her and send her some wooos!

lv4dogs
10-06-2006, 09:47 AM
What? I am going to come over there and hit you upside the head! :p Do you know how much I enjoy your threads and posts? If you haven't been around much, that just makes them all the more special. :)

I couldn't agree more! You know I love your girls Robin as well as you too! That video is just way too cute, I love that husky talk! Thanks for sharing.

Husky15
10-06-2006, 11:06 AM
That was the cutest thing! My mom was walking by when she heard this video and I started it over for her. She thought it was too cute (as did I)! Thank you so much for posting!

ChrisH
10-07-2006, 06:43 AM
That is so cute! :D Thanks for posting Robin.

Ginger's Mom
10-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Hehehe, she sounds like Chewbacca. :D How cute.
And there is that beautiful kissable Katie face at the end. :) Give the girls hugs for me please.