PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Giggles

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Giggles you are indeed gorgeous!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet face this morning!!! :)
I'm sure you bring lots of happiness to your family!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

blue girl
10-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Giggles, what a perfect name for you...when I saw your picture it made me giggle to see you driving that Barbie van! Wow, what a big family you have! I bet there's always something going on and never a boring minute for you. Friends, family and lots of cuddles--what more could you want? Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Merry
10-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Giggles, you are beautiful! I love your fluffy face and pretty colors, and it sounds like you have a wonderful little personality too. :) And we have something in common... I used to live near Newport News! Nice place.

A question, though... your Mommy wrote that you get pellets every day, but do you have any hay? It's an important source of fiber and piggies need to have some available for them all the time... as my Shakira, Rosie, and Lorena loudly remind me every time the supply in their hay rack gets low. :cool:

Well congratulations on being Pet Of The Day... you certainly deserve it! :D

tatsxxx11
10-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey there Giggles!!!:D Well you sure have a lot of PetTalkers giggling and smiling today, sweetie! You've even got my wheeker girls purrring and popcorning at the sight of you! :D Wow, that's some assortment of fur and feathered pals you've got there! What a wonderful, fun and love filled life you lead Giggles, complete with Barbie mansion, swimming pool and tour bus:D Yep, you're pampered and spoiled, just as it should be!:) Congratulations on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, Giggles! Hope you and your proud people, best bud Irish Creme and all of your pals are enjoying a very happy day of celebration...don't forget the treats! Cuddles, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to you adorable Giggles from me and my girls Moon and Rosie!:)