PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Maisey!!

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Good morning cute little girl!! We're in love with you sweetheart! Would you look at those cute little pawsies. Life with you has got to be the best. We can surely see why everyone loves you!! How cute that you and Teddy are best buds. We know he was a happy boy the day you came into his life. Congrats on your big day today!! We hope you get lots and lots of walkies and maybe a new stuffie or two ;) Big kisses to you and Teddy from us cutie pie!! Happiness always! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Dorothy39
10-04-2006, 07:38 AM
Good Morning Maisey, You sweet, shy runt of the litter you!!! You're so cute!!

Andyour family, especially Teddy Boy, is so very fortunate that you have joined them.

irish
10-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Maisey, what a delightful and beautiful girl you are. Seems like you've brought new life to dear old Teddy. Wish I could see you playing with your toys or your ice cubes, bet you look so cute. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl (and I'm sure you'll share with Teddy). Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Chris J
10-04-2006, 10:23 AM
That's one cute looking puppy.....

nika
10-04-2006, 11:48 AM
The pictures of the dog/cat of the day are amazing!! They are so beautiful!
I'd like to know who is Maisey's owner? May I use the picture to paint her, please?
Thanks!
Nika.

cassiesmom
10-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Oh, Maisey! You are beautiful and you sound like you are a joy to your family. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, sweets! I hope you get lots of play time and hugs on your special day. You brightened my rainy Illinois morning.

LHCamry
10-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Maisey...You are so pretty. I just love your white coat. It is so beautiful.
You sound like you are so sweet and loving. You look it also.
Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover

blue girl
10-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Maisy, what a sweet face you have! Your color is gorgeous and you look so soft and I just love that black nose of yours! I wish I could reach out and hug you....Oh well, it sounds like you get plenty of lovin' from your family and lots of attention from the neighbors. I'm so happy to hear that you and Teddy get along so well and that he has a playmate he's not too dominant with. Obviously your charming personality won him over! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Coondoglover
10-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi, Maisey! You are so adorable! You look very friendly and cuddly. I hope you get lots of extra attention today to celebrate your special day. Have fun playing with Teddy. Congrats on DOTD! :D

gjd4ever
10-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Aren't you just the cutest little thing!!! :) Glad to hear you've brought extra sparks to Teddy's life. I'd love to see the two of you, walking down the street, then racing to the corner!!! :) Happy DOTD, sweetie!!! :cool:

lizbud
10-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Hello Maisey,

What a cute name for such a pretty pupster. It's so good to meet you
sweetie.You seem to have made a wonderful addition to your lucky family.
Happy congrats on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY.

Sending many hugs & kisses to you on your special day. :)

tatsxxx11
10-04-2006, 04:33 PM
You've stolen my heart, sweet baby girl! :) Oh, how adorable are you, Maisey!:D That face alone could melt the hardest of hearts but add to the mix your sweet as can be, most loving personality and voila, pefection!:) No surprise to hear you're the hit of the neighborhood, a goodwill ambassador for Goldens everywhere! And I have to admit Maisey, those little legs and precious pawsies of yours are irresistible!:D What a beautiful pupster you are Maisey, inside and out and how blessed is your family and furbud Teddy too, to have you as their extra special "golden girl!" :) Congratulations to you dear, adorable Maisey, DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud humans and best bud Teddy sweetie...and every day of your wonderful life!:) Hugs and kisses!!!

Chica
10-04-2006, 08:37 PM
:) Hello Maisey!!!!!!!! :)

You are so Adorable!!!I love your light color.It is very different!!! :) :) ;) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/flowers10.gif
I am different to. I am brindle coloring.You can't find this in chihuahuas because it is rare!!!!!