PDA

View Full Version : does your doggie carry their food bowl?

ashleycat
10-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Runner, could care less about kibble unless it has wet food in it. but wet is making her gain so I quit. Well.. she carries her kibble in her bowl around to find a comfy spot. But rarely eats it. Or she will take her time. Sometimes she won't spill a drop, or it will go everywhere. I don't know how much she has wasted lol.

Savage Destiny
10-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Riddle carries her bowls around whether or not there's food/water in them- I have to have heavy ceramic bowls so she can't spill water everywhere! :eek:

Chilli
10-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Nope.. none of our guys do it anymore. Used to, before we got an automatic water dispenser, when they'd run out of water, Skylar would pick it up and bring it to us so we would fill it up. =)

cmayer31
10-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Riley will play with her food dish if it is empty and Frankie will dig in her water dish if it is big enough for her to fit both paws and head in.

I used to watch my friends German Shepherd and he would carry both food and water dishes around, one at a time, until they were filled.

lv4dogs
10-04-2006, 08:09 AM
When Kaige ate kibble he would push his bowl all over the floor, trying to spill it. He would eat the kibble that spilled on the floor but not out of his dish.