PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAACK ;)

zoomer
10-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi, everyone. I haven't been on lately because of this old 'moving event'. Anyone notice I was gone? Yesterday we moved into our rental, and my grandma from Illinois flew over to help. The house is all set up, except, of course, the computer! My dad said he'll set it up today, so I'll be on daily again :D I'm at the library as I write this, in case you're wondering how the heck I am on the computer, then. I've really missed all of you. Anyway, here's what's been going on. When I first moved in, I cried, because my mind replayed all the memories at my real home, in Renton. It's gotten a wee better, though. What really sucks is I can't see Sarah because she's grounded for a month (and so am I). The dogs are fine, pictures will be posted probably tommorow evening, or the day after. I've got at least 160 pictures so only 20 will be posted at a time so I don't bore you guys. I've sat on my window-sill and looked at the stars, and I've got to admit, that calmed me down quite a bit. More news later, just wanted to let you guys know what's been going on! :)

Zippy
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome Back. :D

Vette
10-03-2006, 05:45 PM
So thats where you went

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/VettesPetz/Smiles/hug.gif welcome back!! :D

WarahGirl1995
10-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Hi, everyone. I haven't been on lately because of this old 'moving event'. Anyone notice I was gone? Yesterday we moved into our rental, and my grandma from Illinois flew over to help. The house is all set up, except, of course, the computer! My dad said he'll set it up today, so I'll be on daily again :D I'm at the library as I write this, in case you're wondering how the heck I am on the computer, then. I've really missed all of you. Anyway, here's what's been going on. When I first moved in, I cried, because my mind replayed all the memories at my real home, in Renton. It's gotten a wee better, though. What really sucks is I can't see Sarah because she's grounded for a month (and so am I). The dogs are fine, pictures will be posted probably tommorow evening, or the day after. I've got at least 160 pictures so only 20 will be posted at a time so I don't bore you guys. I've sat on my window-sill and looked at the stars, and I've got to admit, that calmed me down quite a bit. More news later, just wanted to let you guys know what's been going on! :)

I miss you so much!My mom grounded me from the computer except for school use so I wasnt aloud to get on pet talk becuase my mom blocked it and said that I could go on it for good behaveyour!Im so happy I can go on again!

Karen
10-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome back, both of you!

zoomer
10-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey everyone, I'm at my school library right now. My own computer's internet will not be set up until the 12th!! UGH I'm missing you all so much.

Miss Z
10-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey there, I thought I hadn't seen you around much. Glad to see you back with us :)

zoomer
10-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome back everyone, but it looks like I'm not gonna be back after all! My phone line will not be hooked up until the 12th and that means no computer! So that means I can only come to PT once a week when I come to the public library... or for 10 minutes at the school library which will obviously not be enough :rolleyes: