PDA

View Full Version : How much do you love your dog/dogs???

anna_66
10-03-2006, 08:57 AM
That's what I was thinking while I was standing there ironing their bandannas. Yep, you heard me right. I iron their bandannas :rolleyes: I don't even iron my own clothes unless they really need it!
We've just gotten so many over time in our lovely swaps and I can't bear the thought of putting them away all wrinkly or them having to wear them wrinkled.
Silly I know, and if anyone else knew they'd think I had truly flipped my lid. But I knew PT is one place I could come and share something like this and not get made fun of:)
So while I'm at it I thought I'd share all their gorgeous bandannas all nice and pressed and the nice little box I keep them in.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/pb39810b5f6b8bec96724e9f340e50f13/ecb287fb.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/p2f6c79d4103f2adf479356fde1e39dd5/ecb287fa.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid216/p5f944f9807ab7810932ddb7538fbf3e4/ecb287f9.jpg
We LOVE our bandannas!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p9ec16ab4d1c7980db10d48196d32ea3c/ee4ef94f.jpg

How about everyone else? How much do YOU love your dogs???????:D

elizabethann
10-03-2006, 08:59 AM
All I can say is....oh....my....God.

That is soooooooooooooooo funny.

When I die, I want to come back as your dog.

:D

caseysmom
10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Thats hysterical but I can totally understand. I hate ironing but those little bandana's just look so much better pressed.

Jadapit
10-03-2006, 09:20 AM
This put a huge smile on my face this morning. What a good mom you are Anna! :D How long did it take you to iron all those bandana's? ;)

pitc9
10-03-2006, 09:37 AM

LMAO!!!
Oh Anna! You have put such a smile on my face today!
Just looking at the display of bandana's on your table makes me smile!
We all are one in the same!

I love my dogs so much that I lie about them breaking things and tell the hubby that I did it! :o (I'm sure I'm not the only one!)
Like I did with the window in this thread:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113800

I had a cat before Sierra, her name was Dookie and one night the hubby and I came home and crawled into bed and she had peed on myside of the bed. Knowing how mad he would be, I slept in it... :o :(

lv4dogs
10-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Holy mosses, they have a LOT of bandanas. lol
I don't iron their bandanas (although they do look much better pressed) but I do make sure to fold them nice & neat as soon as they come out of the dryer. (hey it helps a little) lol

cali
10-03-2006, 10:15 AM
how much do I love my dogs? well does it count that they drink from an electric water fountain, and have flavoured water? lol

Freckles
10-03-2006, 11:16 AM
I see they have matching bandanas.
Since your dogs are different sizes, are the bandanas different sizes, too? :)

BC_MoM
10-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Holy smokes! Lookit all over those bandanas!!

Shayna, you give your dogs flavoured water?? LOL.

jackie
10-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Haha, I love it!

k9krazee
10-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Hahaha, that's too funny :D

((Anna! I got really excited thinking you posted pictures of the DAWGS...just thought I'd let you know that you're waaay overdue *hint hint* ;) ))

Pam
10-03-2006, 02:06 PM

LOL! Oh Anna you don't love them very much at all do you? :p :p By the way, I do believe we are WAY overdue for pictures and would a video be asking for too much? :p

cyber-sibes
10-03-2006, 02:15 PM
They must be the best-dressed dogs around! I love my dogs thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!

Suki Wingy
10-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm envious! What lucky doggies they are!

elizabethann
10-03-2006, 03:42 PM
how much do I love my dogs? well does it count that they drink from an electric water fountain, and have flavoured water? lol

Okay, I have an electric water fountain for my pets...but flavored water??!!

Maybe, I want to come back as your dog!

BTW, what kind of water is it? What's the flavor? Is it meat flavored or something? Cool.

:)

GreyhoundGirl
10-03-2006, 04:09 PM
LOL. ( I'm sort of curious as to the flavour, too )

:eek: That's a LOT of bandanas, I've never seen so many under one roof !!! :eek:

cali
10-03-2006, 08:16 PM
lol I have 3 flavours, Ice cream, Chicken, and hotdog :p they dont get it ALL the time though, but after a run or any sort of strenuous exersize, they each get a bowl of the yummy water ;)

Dorothy39
10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Anna66, You sure created an eye opening thread when you posted all the colorful bandanas that you carefully ironed and stored away!!! What a loving Mom you are!!!!

And, I really enjoyed seeing your dogs too!!!!

Kfamr
10-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey Anna, we have a few we need iron... wanna help?

http://petevents.com/~simba/Post8-9-2005/1.jpg

Lets say I love my dogs enough to spend close to $350-$400 on posters and flyers, ads, etc. Spent a week of sleepless nights up on the computer sending hundred of e-mails and then going back out at 3am in the morning to look for her. Talking to hundreds and hundreds of complete strangers, about a dog they have never seen, never heard of, or never knew existed - when I have a hard time talking to people I "know" face to face. And so on and so on...

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Lol...I do the same thing with my dogs' bandanas! Everyone always laughs at me because they each have separate droors for their's and I always iron them after they're done being washed.

Chilli
10-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow! And my mum thinks I'm insane for have 21 or so bandanas for our three.
She'd probably think I'd have completely lost it if I ironed them... but then again, I probably would iron them if only I knew how. =D

cyber-sibes
10-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Hey Anna, we have a few we need iron... wanna help?

http://petevents.com/~simba/Post8-9-2005/1.jpg...Oh Kay, what an adorable picture! Between you & Anna, it looks like you could open a shop - or make one heck of a quilt!

Kfamr
10-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Hehe, the sad thing is - that is a few months old! I need to take a new one, I'm sure the pile has doubled. ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
10-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Lovely thread! Really made me smile :D

I love my dogs soooooooooooo much that I often sit on the floor while they lie on the sofa :rolleyes:

anna_66
10-05-2006, 08:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/1.gifYou had me rolling at that comment!

How long did it take you to iron all those bandana's?
Now I didn't iron them all at one time. I honestly had put off ironing the 12 that I had clean for at least a month :o

I had a cat before Sierra, her name was Dookie and one night the hubby and I came home and crawled into bed and she had peed on myside of the bed. Knowing how mad he would be, I slept in it... :o :(
Hmmm...not sure I love them that much but I have fixed things so Mark wouldn't know they tore them up!

I see they have matching bandanas.
Since your dogs are different sizes, are the bandanas different sizes, too?
Some are but quite a few of them are the same size.

LOL! Oh Anna you don't love them very much at all do you? By the way, I do believe we are WAY overdue for pictures and would a video be asking for too much? :p
Na, not much at all Pam;) Pictures and hopefully a video soon...I promise, honestly I do:)

I love my dogs soooooooooooo much that I often sit on the floor while they lie on the sofa :rolleyes:
Awww that's so sweet of you.

lol I have 3 flavours, Ice cream, Chicken, and hotdog :p they dont get it ALL the time though, but after a run or any sort of strenuous exersize, they each get a bowl of the yummy water ;)
What lucky dogs!!!

Lol...I do the same thing with my dogs' bandanas! Everyone always laughs at me because they each have separate droors for their's and I always iron them after they're done being washed.
So glad to know I'm not the only one!

And Kay...I knew out of everyone you'd have more than anyone.
I love that picture!

sumbirdy
10-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Sometimes when me, Tiny, and Nitis go for a walk i'll carry Nitis all the way back when he gets tired

K9karen
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
OMG! The expression on Kiki's face says it all!!! Wrapped in all thos bandanas! She has the patience of a saint, I swear!

Anna... you sure are a super mom! So organized! Of course the babies have to look their best!!! :D

OK..my Logan kept low and quiet (Thank God)..but..I practically lost my left wrist for someone else's dog..so you can imagine what I'd do for my own. Honestly, I probably would have thrown myself between the dogs and Logan, without a second thought, if they had attacked her. Pure motherly instinct.