PDA

View Full Version : I was robbed!!

BC_MoM
10-02-2006, 09:10 PM
I babysat on Saturday night, and got $25 for 3 hours (I'm usually only paid $4 an hour).

When I was paid, I didn't have my wallet so I put my money into my jean pocket.

The next day, I was going to go to the dog park, but didn't feel like washing jeans just to go there, so I threw my jeans that I wore the night before into the dryer to freshen them up.

I placed some doodoo bags in my pocket.

I got home, and couldn't find my money. My parents were really angry with me for being "irresponsible". I thought the money probably fell out when I pulled out a poop bag.

I was just logging on PT here when I heard Molly running around behind me and she ran into my room and under my bed.

I went after her to play and grab at whatever she had.... when I saw a $20 bill folded up, a $5 bill inside of it...... IN HER MOUTH!!

I have no idea WHERE she found it.. I never took it out of my pocket!

I guess this means I'll have to buy her some new toys.. she only has one destroyed tennis ball, and a tug rope left.

I wonder if I could work on this stealing behaviour... except not on me. :cool: (Just kidding. ;))

Toby's my baby
10-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Lol, well I'm glad Molly found it, she must have been giving you a hint for those new toys. ;) :p

Pembroke_Corgi
10-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Wow, good job for finding the money, Molly! Because a cute, sweet dog like you couldn't have stolen it, right? ;) :D

sanford8916
10-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Hey Molly, do you want to come to Michigan and find some money for me???? :D

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2006, 07:09 AM
lol lol lol Molly could be a valuable resource in many situations!! ;) That's a great story. I got a big smile out of it! :)

pitc9
10-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey... at least she brough it to you!
She could have ran to the store and bought herself treats instead!! :p

elizabethann
10-03-2006, 08:57 AM
LOL. A money sniffing dog! Awesome!!

Suki Wingy
10-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Ha! Good thing Molly found it! I've actually done that with 2 $20 bills, a $5 bill, and my buss pass with 7 rides left on it while pulling my nano out of my pocket. That's why I'm always broke! When will I ever learn?! :rolleyes:

GreyhoundGirl
10-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Sorry... :confused: I'm confused. Did SHE *rob you? Or did she find the $$ on the streets after someone else robbed you? Or did you lose it and she found it? Any ways, glad you got your $$ back. :)

BC_MoM
10-03-2006, 05:08 PM
She stole it! lol She must have somehow (for some reason) stolen it from my pocket.

zoomer
10-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Oh that silly girl! I'm glad you found it, and the robber was the dog and not a human! ;)

Dorothy39
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm glad that you found your money too, even if it was almost eaten!!

Great job Molly!!!

mustlovedogs
10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
LOL, that little theif! Report her now!

Hehe, I am just kidding. :) Anyways, I am glad that you found your money and someone that we can trust took it and not a human! :)